xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: dvd2xbox 0.7.1  (Read 57 times)

XanTium

• Archived User
dvd2xbox 0.7.1
« on: October 25, 2005, 02:57:00 PM »

dvd2xbox 0.7.1 -- Posted by XanTium on October 25 16:50
WiSo released a new version of dvd2xbox(info).
What's new/fixed:
* fixed skinning function in game manager: relX,relY now working for menu 2222 (Bug Report FT440)
* skin engine: fixed ${fileprogress} and ${allprogress} no filled with the percentage for the actually file copied and the whole disc (Bug Report FT496)
* updated to XBMCs libdvdcss version 1.2.9
* fixed ACL function RM. Now supports placeholders ? and *. Example: ${DEST}\fo?.x* (SF#1184873)
* file manager: action menu also available via START
* skin engine: added startup.xml for the startup screen
* added screenshot functionality (press left thumbstick)
* skin engine: added widthpx for the text item to specify width in pixel
* added support for the remote control (Feature Request FT443)
* fixed a bug in the ftp client which causes copy failures when copying dvd2xbox-]dvd2xbox (Bug Report FT488)
* added ACL files: The Incredible Hulk:Ultimate Destruction and NBA Inside Drive 2004 (NTSC)
* added new Project Mayhem 3 skin by Jezz_X as default skin now - Original graphics by Chokemaniac

Official Site: http://dvd2xbox.xbox-scene.com
Download Binaries: n/a (built with XDK)
Download Sourcecode: here
News-Source/Full Readme: xbins.org

Jezz_X

• Archived User
dvd2xbox 0.7.1
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2005, 06:20:00 PM »

laugh.gif

And on a side note when did XanTium start posting news items in the forum I noticed XBMC gets the same treatment

Roland

• Archived User
dvd2xbox 0.7.1
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 12:50:00 AM »

I am having trouble getting DVD2Xbox 0.7.1...I know where/how to get it from the "usual" places but get a timeout message every time I try to login to the "usual" places.  Just trying to see if there is some kind of problem with the site where you get DVD2Xbox.  Thanks! :)

PhantomX

• Archived User
dvd2xbox 0.7.1
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2005, 01:50:00 AM »

QUOTE(Roland @ Oct 27 2005, 08:54 AM)
I am having trouble getting DVD2Xbox 0.7.1...I know where/how to get it from the "usual" places but get a timeout message every time I try to login to the "usual" places.  Just trying to see if there is some kind of problem with the site where you get DVD2Xbox.  Thanks! :)

no problems  B)