xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Boycott Burgerking For Fight Night 3 For 360 Bs  (Read 915 times)

Deftech

• Archived User
Boycott Burgerking For Fight Night 3 For 360 Bs
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2006, 09:35:00 PM »

I figured FN3 may not have enough of the King in it for some of you, so I edited my sig banner accordingly jester.gif

Ok enough silliness for the night, back to Condemned.....

Reaper527

• Archived User
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2006, 09:56:00 PM »

lol, i love the sig, that might be funnier then my bk xss link a few posts up. condemned is a great game, how far into it are you? your live tag isn't in your profile, and i'm assuming this isn't you
http://live.xbox.com...amerTag=deftech

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2006, 10:10:00 PM »

Nope, not me.

I dont have it public because I dont like many members(unfortunately), and vice versa, so only 4 or 5 Scene members/mods/admins have it. I dont need little kiddies giving me neg feedback and filing complaints because they dislike me here. Sad, but it happens.

I'm on my 2nd time thru Condemned. I got 530 points the 1st time thru(up to 610 now), mainly to get all birds and metal pieces. I'm shooting for Silver Melee, but admittedly have no desire to go all the way thru without using any guns, so Gold Melee wont be happening for me  laugh.gif

I recently found out the Propaganda reports coincide with the metal pieces found, hence why Im redoing it. Trying to beat CoD 2 on Veteran as well, and to think Hardened made me crabby....
ph34r.gif

jester.gif

Im also trying to kill Mcgruder in GUN but got irritated with that. The more I shoot the gas areas with tnt arrows and hurt him, the more pissed he gets and comes right up on me and unloads with that pos shottie. Ive gotten him down to like 20% health, and I hear he's supposed to go to a higher level and toss dynamite down once hes hurt bad. Well he never leaves the ground level Im on  sad.gif

I havent tried in almost a week, I'll give it a go this weekend. I'll bother my pal m_hael about it I'm sure  laugh.gif

Reaper527

• Archived User
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2006, 10:47:00 PM »

yeah, mcgruder was pretty tough. fortunately, its a breeze to beat him once he goes to the upper level and starts thowing dynamite. my tip for beat him is just shoot the explosive arrows into the geyser when he gets near them, and try to keep him on screen at all times. those rocks provide excellent cover.also did you get all of the flask upgrades?

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2006, 11:29:00 PM »

QUOTE(Reaper527 @ Feb 25 2006, 12:54 AM) View Post

yeah, mcgruder was pretty tough. fortunately, its a breeze to beat him once he goes to the upper level and starts thowing dynamite. my tip for beat him is just shoot the explosive arrows into the geyser when he gets near them, and try to keep him on screen at all times. those rocks provide excellent cover.also did you get all of the flask upgrades?

No, I didnt get all upgrades. I didnt know I couldnt leave the mine once I entered sad.gif

I believe I got 2 health upgrades, maybe leaving only one to get? I dont recall. Theres more health lying around the ground so its possible to beat him, I just get flustered, the rocks dont offer me much cover when Im drinking and the bastard comes around the side and pops me one, lol. Did you have all upgrades b4 entering the mine? and if not, were you able to play more afterwards, getting 100% of everything? I hope it allows me to do so. Im only at 370 points b4 the battle, Id hate to start over again.

Damn its moments like that where Id love to kill the natural light in that mine, and go sam fisher on his ass.

Condemned.... I just beat chapter 4 using no firearms. 1 - 4 stats at the end showed I used No firearms, yet it didnt give me the Silver melee  grr.gif I'll try another map with just melee, if it doesnt give it to me, fug it.

I was about to apologize for raping this thread with GUN/Condemned topics, but I forgot which thread this was  laugh.gif

Reaper527

• Archived User
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2006, 12:03:00 AM »

QUOTE(Deftech @ Feb 25 2006, 01:36 AM) View Post

No, I didnt get all upgrades. I didnt know I couldnt leave the mine once I entered sad.gif

I believe I got 2 health upgrades, maybe leaving only one to get? I dont recall. Theres more health lying around the ground so its possible to beat him, I just get flustered, the rocks dont offer me much cover when Im drinking and the bastard comes around the side and pops me one, lol. Did you have all upgrades b4 entering the mine? and if not, were you able to play more afterwards, getting 100% of everything? I hope it allows me to do so. Im only at 370 points b4 the battle, Id hate to start over again.

Damn its moments like that where Id love to kill the natural light in that mine, and go sam fisher on his ass.

Condemned.... I just beat chapter 4 using no firearms. 1 - 4 stats at the end showed I used No firearms, yet it didnt give me the Silver melee  grr.gif I'll try another map with just melee, if it doesnt give it to me, fug it.

I was about to apologize for raping this thread with GUN/Condemned topics, but I forgot which thread this was laugh.gif

your just advertising, its ok tongue.gif seriously, i didn't have all the upgrades, after you finish off mcgruder, you'll see the ending, watch the credits, and it will give you mcgruders shotgut (i think it was called the nok gun or something like that) and it will start you off at the outside of the mine and your free to do all the side quests and explore around. i did all the side quests after. you might have to start over if you want all the gold though because theres quite a bit of it, and its VERY hard to look at the guides and figure out which pieces your missing. i'm missing 2 pieces, and can't find the last 2 even with guides. (also giving a heads up that its only going to give you the achievement for beating the game on the difficulty your on, it won't give you the easier ones like pgr/perfect dark)

condemned was a great game, just gonna give you a heads up now in case you didn't see it your first time through, on the last boss sometimes a glitch will cause your weapon to dissapear. if this happens you'll have to kick him in the face until you can rip it off. the game allows you to change difficulty at any time though, so you don't have to kick his ass (quite literally) on hard.

also, the game only counts your last run through a level, what i mean by this is you finish level 5 your first time through and get all the birds, but miss a metal piece, after beating the game, you go back through that level and get all the metal pieces, but only grab 5 birds since you already have all six in that level, only the time you got the 5 will be saved so you won't get the golden bird achievement if you didn't have it already

----edit---
one more thing about condemned, each achievement you unlock, you can go into the achievements option on the main page and select it to view various things such as concept art, the making of, and stuff like that, i belive it was the golden bird award that had a real cool video of a game that looks like condemned but i assume it got scrapped and was renamed to condemned when finished (you'll see why if you unlock it)

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2006, 12:29:00 AM »

QUOTE(Reaper527 @ Feb 25 2006, 02:10 AM) View Post

your just advertising, its ok tongue.gif seriously, i didn't have all the upgrades, after you finish off mcgruder, you'll see the ending, watch the credits, and it will give you mcgruders shotgut (i think it was called the nok gun or something like that) and it will start you off at the outside of the mine and your free to do all the side quests and explore around. i did all the side quests after. you might have to start over if you want all the gold though because theres quite a bit of it, and its VERY hard to look at the guides and figure out which pieces your missing. i'm missing 2 pieces, and can't find the last 2 even with guides. (also giving a heads up that its only going to give you the achievement for beating the game on the difficulty your on, it won't give you the easier ones like pgr/perfect dark)

Excellent smile.gif

I have 39 of 44 Golds going into the Mcgruder battle, and have already done quite a few side missions. I look forward to finishing it, its just the mcgruder part that pisses me off, lol. Thanks for all the info.

I had no such glitch with the boss in Condemned, thank goodness.

Back to City Hall in cod 2. I am NOT looking forward to such missions as Silo, Hill 400 and others on Veteran. I already have migraines from the simpler ones. Its already after 2am?! I have to be up at 7:30 for a gun show sad.gif

miggidy

• Archived User
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2006, 01:37:00 AM »

QUOTE(shaggyz9 @ Feb 24 2006, 07:04 PM) View Post

I think its much better than the other major fast food corperations like mcdonalds or DQ but of course I would rather grill my own when I have time.

How dare you!?
DQ takes the title with their Blizzards alone.
That's gotta be the best thing ever, I depend on them love.gif
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]