xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Fight Night Round 3  (Read 1293 times)

Kernal69er

• Archived User
Fight Night Round 3
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2006, 08:08:00 PM »

Played the demo, graphics are ok (nothing spectacular) Maybe it's just me but gameplay seems relatively slow, or maybe I would prefer an arcade'i boxing title

prankfurter

• Archived User
Fight Night Round 3
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2006, 08:15:00 PM »

QUOTE(Kernal69er @ Jan 4 2006, 11:15 PM) View Post

Played the demo, graphics are ok (nothing spectacular) Maybe it's just me but gameplay seems relatively slow, or maybe I would prefer an arcade'i boxing title

where you playing on a HDTV or just a normal tv... cause on my HDTV the gfx look amazing biggrin.gif

rulski

• Archived User
Fight Night Round 3
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2006, 08:18:00 PM »

I think it looks pretty good. Once thing it looks kind of jerky tho. Not sure why, but for some reason it kinda looked jerky when hitting or getting attacked.

Awesome little demo though.

jaygould30

• Archived User
Fight Night Round 3
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2006, 08:21:00 PM »

even on regular it looks amazing. Also if the gameplay seems slow you probably haven't ever played this game before because if you suck it does play really slow. Either way it isn't suppose to be a super fast arcade boxer. It's suppose to be a more realistic boxer. If you expect something like that then don't even bother commenting. You must be out of your mind as well if you think these graphics are just ok. Even in standard def they look a ton better then anything else out there. I'm sorry usually Im very tolerant but that is just crazy talk. Tell us what exactly your playing it on, maybe thats your problem. That or you need your eyes checked.

jaygould30

• Archived User
Fight Night Round 3
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2006, 08:25:00 PM »

O great here comes the gay debating. JUST STOP NOW! Discuss how nice the game is and waht you think of it not what you think of any company or anything. Stop ruinning threads with the same damn debates that are completely pointless.

Kernal69er

• Archived User
Fight Night Round 3
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2006, 08:26:00 PM »

Maybe I need my eyes checked then, I am playing it on VGA 1280 x 1024 res LCD 17" monitor

Yes graphics are good, or I THINK ok.I am not excited over these graphics for my $499 360 console price... Anyway, a forum is for info and opinions right? So why do people like you flame others for having opinions?

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
Fight Night Round 3
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2006, 08:28:00 PM »

man, at 12% you guys got me fricken flipping out waiting to play this...

i havent heard any game or demo regarded so high since 360 came out... this is gonna be sweet!

Ballz2TheWallz

• Archived User
Fight Night Round 3
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2006, 08:29:00 PM »

its amazing but it needs alot of work between now and when it comes out, seriously i was getting camera issues LOD issues and the odd way people fall when they are knocked out close to ropes

jaygould30

• Archived User
Fight Night Round 3
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2006, 08:39:00 PM »

what kind of camera issues did you have? Im curious because I think I saw something go wrong with the camera in the first match I played like it clipped right through the boxer or something.

Also I'm not flamming I just can not believe anyone can say these graphics aren't the best you've seen. Im sorry but I refuse to believe that anyone can honestly say that. And of course there will be things that need work but from what Ive seen so far I don't see that much and all of them are minor.

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
Fight Night Round 3
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2006, 08:39:00 PM »

shit! the download stopped at like 30%... hope its because servers are loaded and not because i got one of them problems i hear about people not being to complete a download...

Marrvia

• Archived User
Fight Night Round 3
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2006, 08:41:00 PM »

I'm downloading this now.  Too bad Xbox Live is so slow to download.  It would take me like 3 minutes to download this size on my computer, but I have to wait 20 minutes for this.  I think it's awesome that the finally added a demo of a game that is not out yet.  I was kind of worried that maybe they would on put out demos of released games, but that is obviously not the case.

Deftech

• Archived User
Fight Night Round 3
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2006, 08:55:00 PM »

Kernal, don't take offense man but your nuts. Ofcourse you can state your opinion, and we can comment on your opinion, and so on. You can tell me to fuck off for commenting on your opinion, so be it smile.gif

If you dont think the detail that went into their faces is impressive, well youre going to be one unhappy gamer during this next gen. What else do you expect graphics wise? Damn, and I thought I was a disgruntled graphics whore. I saw the demo for 2 minutes and was amazed. I wont buy the game as I dont like boxing, and its EA..but come on, its fuggin impressive for a first gen 360 title.

I'd say this to anyone that wasnt impressed, so dont take it 2 personal.

Just out of curiosity, what games do you find impressive on 360? that are currently out, or due out?

Ballz2TheWallz

• Archived User
Fight Night Round 3
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2006, 09:06:00 PM »

im impressed but theres DEFINATELY things that need to be fixed that probably wont till round 4 unfortunately

richie579

• Archived User
Fight Night Round 3
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2006, 09:13:00 PM »

I noticed on some replays the fighters just appear out of nowhere....nothing too serious, hopefully that'll be fixed come ship time....otherwise, graphics are amazing, almost photorealistic with an old film look to them...now if only we can do something about the terrible "EA Trax"....at least the trailer's got a Tony Touch track, he's one of my favorites...

KingOne

• Archived User
Fight Night Round 3
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2006, 09:23:00 PM »

Im Downloading at the moment, I love fight night games, so this one is a playable one ill enjoy for now.  biggrin.gif
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7