xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Doa4 Rating Up  (Read 523 times)

KAGE360

• Archived User
Doa4 Rating Up
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2006, 10:30:00 AM »

QUOTE(jaskerzada006 @ Feb 2 2006, 11:59 AM) View Post

Then I guess they're not really "Achievments" then are they.

They still have no honor.  As far as Deak "wasting" time, sounds like you have no balls to me.  You refuse a challenge, why even play?  People like you should shoot themselves for "wasting" oxygen.

many will say that you have no honor with how disrespectful are being, that and you are not a good sport when it comes to individual's desicions.  i wouldnt want to play you either after you acting like such a bitch to me.  those who REALLY know how to have fun with a GAME will not feel the need to prove themselves to others they care less about.  play your way and they will play theirs, if you two meet up eventually then settle any differences you two may have in skills.

yaazz

• Archived User
Doa4 Rating Up
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2006, 12:33:00 PM »

Dont worry jaskerzada006, I already called MS and I can guarantee you that one of the people in that game will be a MS spy secretly gathering intel in that private game....  THESE CHEATERS CAN NOT BE ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH THIS  grr.gif  grr.gif  grr.gif  grr.gif  ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif  pop.gif  uhh.gif

deakphreak

• Archived User
Doa4 Rating Up
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2006, 12:52:00 PM »

lol  pop.gif

Shinamano

• Archived User
Doa4 Rating Up
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2006, 12:59:00 PM »

QUOTE(jaskerzada006 @ Feb 2 2006, 05:03 PM) View Post

Fucking pansies.

How bout you get your rank up by actually winning a few matches against real players.  If that's to difficult, find something else to play.

I'm adding you assholes now so I can mop the floor with you all.

See you online you cheats.

DeepSpace9mm is the screen name that will shame your cheating ass out of doa.  Prepare to die!

Honestly I will take any challenge in any game bring it on...

Legendary Badass

• Archived User
Doa4 Rating Up
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2006, 04:23:00 PM »

I'll be one sometime around 10:00pm central time. I understand that some of you don't care for the cheating method to get points. One of the reasons I'm doing this is because sometimes I've gone into rooms that are modded. Last night I entered a room as a A-. When the first match started I became a E- and recieved the acheivement for being a E-. When I eventually lost, I also lost over a 1,000 points. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm not bad at this game but it is making me angry with how laggy it can get. On top of that, if you lose to someone that has a couple thousand less points, then you lose a ton of points. It just doesn't seem to be done correctly. I want to get the online achievements and focus on survival and be done with it.

If my friendlist gets full again, send me a message on here.

wasting

• Archived User
Doa4 Rating Up
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2006, 04:45:00 PM »

It's full man

metaldevil

• Archived User
Doa4 Rating Up
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2006, 04:53:00 PM »

I understand why jasker's so opposed to this, but he makes it seem like you're committing a felony. It's not really cheating. It's just people boosting up their score via not-so-acceptable means. It's like a circle of friends getting together to help each other out.

jasker whines about it being unfair and whatnot. I suck, and I know I suck, but is it fair that the game matches me (a "C" player) up with some asshole who's "S" or "SS"? Come on, fair is fair, but who are we kidding? People at my level don't stand a chance against a player of that skill. I paid $60 for this game. Why should I forego the fun of playing online because I'm not a skilled player? I like DOA4, but I can't fault it because I suck at it. I don't think it's really any of jasker's concern what people in this thread plan on doing.

You can add me to your list if you want, jasker. Then you can say you beat a player who's not very good at it. That takes some real skill, doesn't it? rolleyes.gif

KAGE360

• Archived User
Doa4 Rating Up
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2006, 08:12:00 AM »

QUOTE(jaskerzada006 @ Feb 3 2006, 09:58 AM) View Post

The point is not beating up on "weaker" players.  

If you suck at this game, I don't consider you a weak player.  

But if you cheat in this game, or any game online for that manner, I consider you a weak human being.
And what the hell is Badass talking about modded rooms?  You're probably using that new 360 chip huh? You don't loose Zach points for loosing a match.

what the hell are you talking about?  there is no 360 chip out and any actual cheating done to the game has been done through glitching.  these people are just having fun with their games.  like stated before it doesnt concern you.  go ahead and call me a xbox fanboy for not caring what these guys do to have fun, but that is a really immiture way to attack someone when you have nothing better to say.  

my point still stands, what they do effects no one.  they could level up their grade and when matched against higher grade people, get beat back down.  they spent their $60 on the game just like you did, let them enjoy it anyway they can.  and trying to go to MS is such a low ball way of proving that you are making too much of a big deal out of nothing.  this isnt a MMO, its a fighting game where no matter what in the end skill matters.  let it go, your not changing anything but only making it worse.

Deftech

• Archived User
Doa4 Rating Up
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2006, 08:55:00 AM »

pop.gif

deakphreak

• Archived User
Doa4 Rating Up
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2006, 09:34:00 AM »

wow this thread is still going????  LET IT GO jaskerzada006 and get on with your life of trying to be better then everyone else.  There is more to life then bashing other people for playing the game how they want to play it.  What we do has no effect on you so get over it and move on.... you should really listen to KAGE360 as he has some great advice to give. sleeping.gif

Deftech

• Archived User
Doa4 Rating Up
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2006, 09:39:00 AM »

him, let something go? he always hounds the same select few members, nothing new.

Just add him to Ignore

I tell kage to stop quoting him but he doesnt listen  laugh.gif

deakphreak

• Archived User
Doa4 Rating Up
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2006, 09:43:00 AM »

i didnt know you could "ignore" people. How would i go about doing that?

Deftech

• Archived User
Doa4 Rating Up
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2006, 09:46:00 AM »

QUOTE(deakphreak @ Feb 3 2006, 11:50 AM) View Post

i didnt know you could "ignore" people. How would i go about doing that?

Click on the persons name(above their avatar to the left).

Once in Profile, look on right side of page for "Profile Options"

Click and find "Ignore User"

Make sure you hit "Update Ignored Users" when finished or it won't take.

Merry Christmas!

deakphreak

• Archived User
Doa4 Rating Up
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2006, 09:50:00 AM »

beerchug.gif

KAGE360

• Archived User
Doa4 Rating Up
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2006, 11:11:00 AM »

QUOTE(jaskerzada006 @ Feb 3 2006, 10:27 AM) View Post

You constantly blast others for not reading previous post.  Maybe you should take your own advice.

Go back, read LegendaryBadass's post, then  edit your own so that it doesn't reflect your ignorance.

i already read that post, what does any of that change?  he explains how he went from an A- to an E so what?  how am i ignorant?  by believing that there isnt a mod chip for the 360 because there isnt?  the point of my post was reflecting how you are overreacting to what people do with their own game.  i dont blast people for reading past posts, just ozy  tongue.gif

again, let them level up their grade however way they want, they arent using a mod chip of any kind so its all good to me.  if they care to keep up with higher level people then they will have to raise their skills, if they dont they will get shot back down to whatever grade they really are.  again, it doesnt concern, effect, or involve you in any way.  im not trying to argue with you but trying to state the obvious, your over reacting to things that have nothing to do with you.  if you care to start shit, start it with someone else, i have other things to do with my time like having pleasent discussions on this forum.
Pages: 1 [2] 3