xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Doa4 Spartan Sticky Grenade  (Read 337 times)

Himura

• Archived User
Doa4 Spartan Sticky Grenade
« on: January 02, 2006, 02:02:00 PM »

Do the exercises and you'll come across it.

potato10

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006, 02:22:00 PM »

you have to do this all at the same time.   U+X+Y   the "U" means you just go in a half circle movement. its very tough i have only done it once.

Himura

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 03:22:00 PM »

Instead of X+Y you can just press A for throw.

deke

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2006, 04:34:00 PM »

You push the black button to change from frag, then aim at the opponent you want to stick and push the lefttrigger[or Right, hav'nt played H2 in a while].</sarcasm>(No offence intended)
I am still in the process of unlocking her. 5 more to go. Also can someone tell me what the active camo move is like and if it is useful?

br0w

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2006, 04:50:00 PM »

nicole (spartan) is just a big punching bag. if you plan on playing seriously, dont use her.

(but hey, if you can get good with her, holy snap O_O)

Himura

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2006, 05:09:00 PM »

QUOTE(deke @ Jan 2 2006, 03:41 PM) View Post

I am still in the process of unlocking her. 5 more to go. Also can someone tell me what the active camo move is like and if it is useful?

Its just the taunt button and you switch from on to off. Really no use except for looking cool  happy.gif

soul-assassin

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2006, 06:29:00 AM »

Thanks all. Well, except for Himura.

KAGE360

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2006, 07:18:00 AM »

i expected to hate her since her move list originated from baymen's and leon's but i found her pretty good to fight with.  shes faster then expected and pretty strong too.  play with her every once in a while and i have a good record with her.  the sticky grenade throw always gets some cool reactions.

twistedsymphony

• Recovered User
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2006, 11:32:00 AM »

Yeah it's really not that hard to do. If you're good with grapple fighters like Bass or Tina Then the Half circle forward and Throw should be cake.

You simply push RB to toggle the active camo it looks a lot like Alpha-152 but clear/white instead of clear/green.

If you're good with the big slow and powerful guys then Spartan is a decent addition to the roster, though most of her movies are taken directly from Baymen she's missing a lot of the ones that make Baymen cool/unique. The few they added in place (like the plasma grenade throw) make up for it though.

Interesting enough I was in a game last night with HSD and a few others and we did a Red vs. Blue Spartan in Nassau Station  happy.gif

Himura

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2006, 02:45:00 PM »

QUOTE(soul-assassin @ Jan 3 2006, 05:36 AM) View Post

Thanks all. Well, except for Himura.

Wow, I guess this is what I get for helping out.
Not everything is gonna get spoon fed to you, and I figured going through the exercises would help so that you learn her other moves aswell.

mgrunge1967

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2006, 07:34:00 PM »

What do you expect from someone who probably can't activate the exercise mode in the sparring catagory.

That was the same advice I though of as soon as I read the question. It is hardly worth it's own post.