xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: This Is Huge! Team Ninjas Plans!  (Read 815 times)

KAGE360

• Archived User
This Is Huge! Team Ninjas Plans!
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2005, 03:05:00 PM »

i think Itagaki does it because he loves the USA culture.  just look at how he dresses it is totally influenced by what he probably percieves as the american rock star.  and he doenst knock every japanese dev.  he has high respect for sega and yu-suzuki.  he does like to take jabs at companies like namco and sony though.  hes what every developer should look to as a role model.

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2005, 03:26:00 PM »

Hes definitely not your average mindless dev zombie that is only driven by $$ and that almighty japanese pride that has gotten in the way of soooooooo many possible ventures. And yes he does give credit to japanese devs when its due, otherwise, you dont exist in his world.

He laughs at Hideo all the time, its great.

I wonder if Tomonobu had a stroke when he read that Hideo said "MGS Substance on Xbox didnt look better than the ps2 version because the ps2 is as powerful as the xbox, and we used all of the xbox hardware to get the game looking this good"

Hahahaha

fuggin pos

Go Tomonobu!

miggidy

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2005, 03:43:00 PM »

Well he's highly critical of other devs to say the least, and yes he does give credit when it's due.
The dude is not afraid to speak his mind I admire anyone in this politically correct crazed world who does that.

The point I was trying to make is that because he's got such high standards for his competition, it puts him in the position where he has to outdo do them every time.
And that is why I'm looking forward to his other action titles aside from Ninja Gaiden 2. And when you look at it this way, you too will start keeping an eye out for what ever this man brings out.

This post has been edited by miggidy: Sep 1 2005, 10:45 PM

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2005, 04:00:00 PM »

QUOTE(miggidy @ Sep 1 2005, 05:47 PM)
And when you look at it this way, you too will start keeping an eye out for what ever this man brings out.

Im a tad confused, who's that directed towards? surely not me.

If you saw the collection of Team Ninja related goods I have in this very room Im sitting in, it wouldnt be towards me.

I worship, admire, and appreciate anything he give us  love.gif

Im going back a few posts and cant see who you made that comment too, unless it was a very general comment. In that case, ignore this  beerchug.gif

I even make love to the deck of DOA cards I have  love.gif

and the plethora of Famitsu mags I got off ebay JUST because Team Ninja related game characters are on the cover  love.gif

brooksie48

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2005, 06:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(miggidy @ Sep 1 2005, 04:07 PM)
Now that you mention it, we need a "bitch slap" smiley.
It's the first thing that came to my mind when I read the "The Elder Of Scrolls: Oblivion/ My God This Game Looks Incredible" thread.

Lately I have been using *smack* when I find a sigh doesn't fit.  

Moleman

• Recovered User
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2005, 07:00:00 PM »

brooksie48

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2005, 06:56:00 PM »

pop.gif We have to get that on!!!
Pages: 1 [2]