xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Holy F'n Hard, I Mean Wow! Need Help  (Read 226 times)

nightwulf28

• Archived User
Holy F'n Hard, I Mean Wow! Need Help
« on: April 12, 2006, 08:31:00 PM »

This game is damn crazy hard on vet. level, no doubt about it.  However, up until this particualr point, I havbe at least progressed through the game.  30 min sessions one time to 1 hour on passing like 2 to 3 checkpoints.  Now, however, I seemed to reach a rock.  

THIS PART IS INSANE ON VET.  

mission checkpoint is: Clear the Matmata route to Tunis.

Having said that, I realize nothing is impossible, but this is the first time in the game that has given me repeated restarts.  I have no smoke nades and 4 grenades at this particular check point.  I get my ass handed to me on a big silver platter every 30-60 seconds.  Oh man, do I feel like I wanna beat the crap out of a rhino or something, flipping impossible it seems, argh.

If anyone has any constructive advice to pass this part ( assuming you remember the area ), can you give an old timer a tip or two?

Surely would appreciate it. pop.gif

nightwulf28

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 09:29:00 PM »

Man the Anti-Aircraft gun and take out enemy air support.

HOLY FUCK AGAIN.  

I swear I've restarted here at least 60 times and to no avail.  By the time I make it to the anti aircraft gun, I get blasted from some ass on a building, I can't focuse on the planes and die every time, impossible, I swear I am gonna turn into the hulk.  UGHHHHH! blink.gif  muhaha.gif

Oh my god.

I finally beat the British campaign, I now know what everyone has felt thus far, and it's menal exaustion for sure.  I love this game and wanna slit my throat the next.  

Thanks all for letting me rant, I actually kept at it and beat the parts I swear I would never pass.  Anyone who has not tried COD on Vet has got to experience the madness that it is.

Truly Remarkable for a game to be this immersive.

I can't wait for BIA 3.

pop.gif

Here comes D-Day.  Can't wait.

Master X

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 10:43:00 AM »

IPB Image

nightwulf28

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 10:09:00 PM »

QUOTE(Master X @ Apr 14 2006, 11:50 AM) View Post

IPB Image

That's great.  I actually feel like I need a few of them after attempting hill 400.  Yikes, now this is nuts.  I am on the last checkpoint and having a time.  Insane for sure. biggrin.gif