xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Finally Beat Cod2  (Read 310 times)

apcwiz

• Archived User
Finally Beat Cod2
« on: January 31, 2006, 08:44:00 AM »

Hey guys, I finally beat COD2 on Veteran last week.  I haven't had the time to post it, but I felt so accomplished after beating it that I definitely had to tell someone.  It was very hard, especially because my game save was accidentally deleted half way through the first time and I had to do it all over again.  Well worth the money I spent on the game.  Loved it.  Now...on to Condemned.

apcwiz

• Archived User
Finally Beat Cod2
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2006, 02:56:00 PM »

Come on...no one cares?  No "good job", "nice going", blah blah blah?  I'd even take a "Who cares?" post...anything.

KAGE360

• Archived User
Finally Beat Cod2
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 03:04:00 PM »

ummm good job?  want a gold star?  tongue.gif  just foolen around, i think this topic has been covered a number of times and that is why no one is jumping to pat your back.  great game though huh?  im near the end on vet. myself and man is it fun.

apcwiz

• Archived User
Finally Beat Cod2
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2006, 03:08:00 PM »

AMEN, a response...hahahahaha.  I didn't want a pat on the back, I just wanted to tell someone that I was finally done...after finishing it one and half times.  Just wanted to know someone read the post smile.gif.

MadEx

• Archived User
Finally Beat Cod2
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2006, 06:32:00 PM »

I must suck in the game then. I beat it on Normal no problem but on Veteran I can't even get past that Russian wave over the hills IN THE FIRST LEVEL!

Congrats.

havoc

• Archived User
Finally Beat Cod2
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2006, 12:59:00 AM »

my gamesave got corrupted half way through on vet now i have to restart   mad.gif

wasting

• Archived User
Finally Beat Cod2
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2006, 08:12:00 AM »

I beat it on normal within the first week, but because of other games I never had a chance to go play it on Vet, finally went back the other night and I beat 4 levels pretty quick.  I really dont find it as hard as people make it out to be