xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Cod2 Lobby Glitch  (Read 165 times)

mitch2025

• Archived User
Cod2 Lobby Glitch
« on: January 25, 2006, 08:08:00 PM »

http://boards.gamefa...&topic=26002854

if this is true then i guess i wont sell my copy of COD2. seeing as how the single player sucks after the first go and multi has sucky ass options unless you play system link.

P.S. i looked the best i could and didnt find anything posted about this yet but since the search is down it makes it hard to find stuff so if it has been posted then o well

yaazz

• Archived User
Cod2 Lobby Glitch
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 09:15:00 PM »

interesting.... Anyone who wants to try this send me a pm

Killa420

• Archived User
Cod2 Lobby Glitch
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 12:25:00 AM »

Omg this f***in rocks ! Only thing that sucks is its not a definite game type but I have gotten lucky and gotten mostly team deathmatches like I chose.

Killa420

• Archived User
Cod2 Lobby Glitch
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2006, 01:08:00 AM »

This works for sure. The most I have gotten is 13 people in. 7 on 6 team deatchmatch was cool. From what everyone was saying on team it wasnt lagging at all. I got a decent connection. I dont get how you can get over 8 people though. The lobby only let me have 8 people, but when the game started, there were 13. I wish they would have just did this in the first place and you wouldnt have to do a dam glitch to enable it but hopefully that will be fixed in the patch. If not, this will do for now even though its a little work.

Killa420

• Archived User
Cod2 Lobby Glitch
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2006, 07:13:00 AM »

Someone with a arcade multiplayer game add me to their friends list so I can do the glitch. No one live knows wtf im talking about.