xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Just Experienced Cod2 Issue  (Read 250 times)

Vinestrike77

• Archived User
Just Experienced Cod2 Issue
« on: December 23, 2005, 01:33:00 PM »

How did it happen? Give us detais?

Thanks,

Tobb555

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 02:03:00 PM »

im pretty far into the game, playing as teh british now and i havent had any problems with the game at all.

Kernal69er

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 02:55:00 PM »

QUOTE(Tobb555 @ Dec 23 2005, 04:10 PM) View Post

im pretty far into the game, playing as teh british now and i havent had any problems with the game at all.

First off, how does your post help the person who started this thread??? It doesn't

Second the COD2 issue doesn't happen until you finish the British campaign and then at that time you are put back to Russia and USA us not Unlocked

I have not found a work around for this, so I cheated and used the unlock all missions code to start playing the USA and finished the game

Snowboard8422

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2005, 04:57:00 PM »

QUOTE(Kernal69er @ Dec 23 2005, 05:02 PM) View Post

First off, how does your post help the person who started this thread??? It doesn't

Second the COD2 issue doesn't happen until you finish the British campaign and then at that time you are put back to Russia and USA us not Unlocked

I have not found a work around for this, so I cheated and used the unlock all missions code to start playing the USA and finished the game

Chill man maybe he wasn't aware of when it started happening..... just lighten up a little.

Lerxst

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2005, 05:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(whitebwoy @ Dec 23 2005, 12:46 PM) View Post

well it looks like it did it for me to. Pretty shitty but it happened while i was playing. I beat a mission and it sent me back to training, oh well.

It happened to me as well the first time I played the game through on the normal difficulty. I think it happened to me when I started a mission and then quit instead of resuming the game. Not sure if this is the case for everyone.

I finally beat the game in veteran difficulty, and had no problems with it booting me back to training. Apparently there is a bug, and the work around (besides unlocking the levels) is posted here somewhere in this forum. I think it's just saving after every mission.?

~Lerxst

whitebwoy

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2005, 10:21:00 PM »

it happened to me after i finished that el-amin level or whatever its called. And it wasnt right when i quit, because i played like 2 missions before that. As soon as i finished that mission it kicked me back to the start.

KMFDM

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2005, 10:53:00 PM »

never had it happen to me  pop.gif

Mick Garvey

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2005, 12:48:00 AM »

HA HA, omg It makes me feel so good when Im not the only one who is suffering from this. Sry it just makes me happy  muhaha.gif ! I just did the all level cheat so I would have access to all of the levels, then just beat them on the difficulties to get your gamerpoints. Worked for me.

Tobb555

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2005, 12:52:00 AM »

QUOTE(Kernal69er @ Dec 23 2005, 05:02 PM) View Post

First off you dont need to be a douche bag about it. I didnt know what the COD2 issue was, I posted that saying i havent had any problems so far.

Vasher

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2005, 02:01:00 AM »

I didn't have any COD2 probs.

Should I feel bad know because I didn't solve his game prob or give him solid "life" advice?
I shouldn't post again until I've discovered the meaning to life, I'm sorry.

Kernal69er

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2005, 10:07:00 AM »

QUOTE(Vasher @ Dec 24 2005, 04:08 AM) View Post

I didn't have any COD2 probs.

Should I feel bad know because I didn't solve his game prob or give him solid "life" advice?
I shouldn't post again until I've discovered the meaning to life, I'm sorry.

Your right, you shouldn't post again

People post for help, not for others to respond saying "oh never happened to me, or mine's fine"

I do apologize for being harsh, but this is getting out of hand, when people have to post for help and then read 4 responses that are crap

loserkid182

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2005, 11:02:00 AM »

The Level cheat if anyone need it is:

Go to the mission select screen from the single player menu

hold the two bumper buttons and press < < > > on the dpad and then Y Y

(Hold LB & RB, left left right right Y Y)

Tada

toypaj

whitebwoy

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2005, 12:30:00 PM »

how come it only happens to certain people? Maybe its not a game issue but a hard drive issue. Hmmmmm.

webslinginwr22

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2005, 11:21:00 PM »

I read in another post that it may be caused by switching gamer profiles while in the COD 2 main menu. If you have to switch profiles, go back out to the dashboard and sign out there, sign in to the account you want, THEN play the game. Try it that way, it should work.

tommiwan

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2005, 11:25:00 AM »

I thought I was going crazy when this happened to me yesterday.  I got the game on christmas eve, beat the first mission and part of the next.  Then my brother in law plays it and gets me further.  I take it home and finish out the mission that he had me on (I had to call in a fire strike on a bunch of tanks).  

After I beat the mission I hit continue to move on but it takes me back to the training mission.  I wasn't in the main menu.  I would really like to know what's going on.
Pages: [1] 2