xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Cod2 Mp Patch Petetion  (Read 112 times)

nfs911

• Archived User
Cod2 Mp Patch Petetion
« on: December 10, 2005, 12:53:00 PM »

There are problems regarding COD2 MP player interface and lack of options. For example, you cannot create custom games, it lags with 8 players because the first person in the room is host (the host should be the person with the best upload speeds), you cannot have clan matches or have friend matches, you cannot remove players if you are host, and a max of 8 players (needs to be changed to 16 hopefully). Please don't flame me or post saying that a petetion will get nothing done because I really don't care what you think. If you agree with me, feel free to sign the petetion.

http://www.petitiono...8/petition.html

nfs911

• Archived User
Cod2 Mp Patch Petetion
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2005, 01:20:00 PM »

QUOTE(metaldevil @ Dec 10 2005, 03:12 PM) View Post

Are you kidding me? No clan matches, friend matches or custom games? I was considering purchasing this game next but not after reading that. Thanks for saving me some cash. smile.gif I would have been pissed! Thanks again. beerchug.gif

P.S. You really shouldn't add, "I really don't care what you think" when posting something like this because it attracts the flamers like flies on dogshit. They can't control themselves. laugh.gif I'll sign it to help out however. If they ever do patch it, I'll pick it up down the road. wink.gif

Yea I know. You can only auto join a game, there is no custom games. You can't choose the map you want to play or anything.

hamwbone

• Recovered User
Cod2 Mp Patch Petetion
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2005, 06:44:00 PM »

and you cant have 2 people on one 360 playing on live... uhh halo 2 had that. shit made me mad

Foe-hammer

• Archived User
Cod2 Mp Patch Petetion
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 02:22:00 PM »

QUOTE(metaldevil @ Dec 10 2005, 01:12 PM) View Post

Are you kidding me? No clan matches, friend matches or custom games? I was considering purchasing this game next but not after reading that. Thanks for saving me some cash. smile.gif I would have been pissed! Thanks again. beerchug.gif

There are 'friend matches'.

The games MP is awesome, and much better the CoD3's MP for those who appreciate skills in FPS.  It is a lot kin to halo2 MP.