xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Lost All Game Data..now Starting From Scratch  (Read 162 times)

Deftech

• Archived User
Lost All Game Data..now Starting From Scratch
« on: December 07, 2005, 12:16:00 PM »

Ill try to lighten things up a bit..

"Blame Kutaragi!"

Its so easy and fun to do that with everything that goes wrong in every day life  biggrin.gif

seriously, that sucks massive bull testicles.

KAGE360

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 12:27:00 PM »

yeah im sorry that happened.  i think developers were having trouble with the profile and saving management because in both condemned and CoD2 when i was showing friends the beginning of each game, the game refused to let me continue from my save point (condemned just froze everytime i tried to load up the save and CoD2 just started me back at the beginning of the entire game) but i keep telling myself these are launch titles so bugs and issues are to be expected, still sucks it had to happen to you so late in the game.  i just beat CoD2 last night on the second hardest diffaculty and its one of the best games i have ever played.

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2005, 12:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(KAGE360 @ Dec 7 2005, 02:34 PM) View Post

i just beat CoD2 last night on the second hardest diffaculty and its one of the best games i have ever played.

I hope you didnt have to beat it on an easier setting than Hardened the first time thru for achievements to stick. Its showing you beat it on easy, but not Hardened, when I know for a fact you did so on Hardened.

Won the War
Finished the Single Player Campaign

You got 150 points for it.

Now...

War Hardened
Finished the Single Player Campaign on Hardened or Veteran difficulty setting

0 [Locked]

??

Legendary Badass

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2005, 12:50:00 PM »

Getting all  the achievements is getting close to impossible due to the game erasing data.

KAGE360

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »

QUOTE(Deftech @ Dec 7 2005, 02:43 PM) View Post

I hope you didnt have to beat it on an easier setting than Hardened the first time thru for achievements to stick. Its showing you beat it on easy, but not Hardened, when I know for a fact you did so on Hardened.

Won the War
Finished the Single Player Campaign

You got 150 points for it.

Now...

War Hardened
Finished the Single Player Campaign on Hardened or Veteran difficulty setting

0 [Locked]

??

that is BS!! i beat it on the second hardest diffaculty which i thought was hardened.  you were around when i started the damn game at that level!!  i may beat it again on veteran but ill be pissed if it doenst show it.

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2005, 01:03:00 PM »

I started it on Hardened because you did, so I know for a fact you had it set to that.

Im thinking to get all the points, they force you to play it starting at the easiest level and work your way up? That would be lame, but in the end, its just points. You loved the game and you got your $60.00 worth beerchug.gif

KAGE360

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2005, 01:20:00 PM »

oh i know, its really no biggy, i know i did it and it was a wild ride.  hell i got my $60 worth after the first level how intense it was  tongue.gif

spinr34

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2005, 05:22:00 PM »

that sucks that you lost your saves man.  i have a similar problem in nba live 06.  i make a character, change rosters and save it like 100x's just to make sure, i restart the 360 and nothing saved.  i blame it on the game and not the 360 since it is the only game i have that does it and it isn't that finished of a game to begin with.

asnpcwiz

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2005, 12:38:00 PM »

QUOTE(aic007 @ Dec 8 2005, 04:58 AM) View Post

Long story short, try going into the mission select instead of continuing the campaign and the last level you completed should be available. Hope it works,

I tried that...the only level that was unlocked was that one level it took me back too...which was half way through the game!!!  The other levers above and below it were all locked.  Very strange.  Anyways, started from scratch and beat Russia yesterday sad.gif ...not enough time in the day!

aic007

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2005, 07:08:00 PM »

QUOTE(asnpcwiz @ Dec 8 2005, 08:45 PM) View Post

I tried that...the only level that was unlocked was that one level it took me back too...which was half way through the game!!!  The other levers above and below it were all locked.  Very strange.  Anyways, started from scratch and beat Russia yesterday sad.gif ...not enough time in the day!

definately. I kinda regret agreeing to all this OT I am doing this month, taking me away from my 360 play time. Guess I will be happy once I buy a new HD tv with all that extra cash.

btaber_09

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2005, 05:20:00 PM »

I've emailed activision support many times about this and they said that they are currently researching the issue and hope to release a patch soon. We'll see if they really do or not.