xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Call Of Duty 2  (Read 150 times)

Killa420

• Archived User
Call Of Duty 2
« on: November 24, 2005, 02:25:00 PM »

I just tried out cod 2 on live. I have noticed that the maps that I have played so far are exactly like what call of duty 1 was for the pc. They added some newer things and such but the layout is basically the same. I thought this was suppose to be a new game? I dont really mind though b/c I loved cod 1 on the pc and I remember how the maps are. I just thought it was suppose to be a new game or something. I dont bother with the single player though.

Killa420

• Archived User
Call Of Duty 2
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 02:31:00 PM »

Ya, I am loving it. Brought back some memories of when I use to play it on the pc. I think I like it better than perfect dark. I am still having trouble with the aiming in pd compared to cod 2

KAGE360

• Archived User
Call Of Duty 2
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2005, 09:20:00 AM »

havent played CoD1 on the PC so i wouldnt know.  i played the multiplayer on CoD2 for about a half hour and it was a blast.  i was initially let down by the 8 player limit but didnt even notice it when i started playing.  the game is very fun and addicting online and i dont even like deathmatch type games.

aic007

• Archived User
Call Of Duty 2
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2005, 09:45:00 AM »

this game so far has taken up the most time in my 360. I can stop playing. Really glad that they put this in the bundle as opposed to a sport game when DOA was pushed back.