xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Cod2  (Read 110 times)

woofis

• Archived User
Cod2
« on: November 22, 2005, 09:13:00 PM »

ok i returned pd0 cuz i think it sux and got cod2 witch is sick and awsome.... got a couple questions though.... why cant i hear ppl and why cant i talk using my mic? also is there no friends support in this? can you not send your friends a invite and play with them? any help will be appreciated.

Carlo210

• Archived User
Cod2
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2005, 04:08:00 PM »

Try changing your Xbox360's settings from "only hear friends mics' to'hear all mics'. I ehard this in the Xbox forums.

sp3cialk

• Archived User
Cod2
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 01:44:00 AM »

Make sure you are on the games channel under private chat... I've been able to hear everyone on my team... can't say i've heard anyone when just playing a deathmatch....

as for playing with your friends they really messed up not having any sort of lobby... what we try to do is talk via private chat and get a system formulated... I'll join and while it's searching i'll be in the guide and send invites as soon as it allows me... most of the time this works.... otherwise they will try to join the session after the game starts and we usually have a system worked out to pick either the axis or the allies so we will be on the same team...

KAGE360

• Archived User
Cod2
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2005, 10:44:00 AM »

i believe that all the options for the game are randomly generated because one game i can hear my team while the next i cant.  as for inviting friends you have to wait to be in a lobby or game with an open slot for them and while in your friends list dont click on the individual name and try to invite them that way, just highlight their name and press "X" and that will send out an invite.  

i know the online options are pretty bare, but i keep in mind that its a launch title so it has its excuses.  the online part is still surprisingly fun and addicting, its just not always so convenient.