xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Battlefield 2 Modern Combat Demo Now On Marketplace  (Read 567 times)

LVmOddER

• Archived User
Battlefield 2 Modern Combat Demo Now On Marketplace
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2006, 12:48:00 AM »

Good game  happy.gif downloaded it yesterday.

FizZaL

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2006, 03:18:00 AM »

I cant understand why so many people think this game has 'bad' graphics...

when BF2: MC originally came out, i bought it & have been playin it ever since it came out. I've also played GRAW on & offline & the graphics are no different to that, in some cases better infact.

The problems that some people are coming across on the demo, loss of coms full room etc... i believe is just because of the poor quailty server EA has provided for the demo. Next time you try to join a game & you see the game details, look at the 'star' quality of the server, on the demo the server quality is only 1 or 2 stars, where as in the final game they will be 4 - 5 stars.

all 'x 360' owners should go out & buy the full game when it's out as I'm sure you will 'ALL' be surprised about how good this game is !

Kernal69er

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2006, 05:32:00 AM »

QUOTE(FizZaL @ Mar 31 2006, 05:25 AM) View Post

when BF2: MC originally came out, i bought it & have been playin it ever since it came out. I've also played GRAW on & offline & the graphics are no different to that, in some cases better infact.

The problems that some people are coming across on the demo, loss of coms full room etc... i believe is just because of the poor quailty server EA has provided for the demo. Next time you try to join a game & you see the game details, look at the 'star' quality of the server, on the demo the server quality is only 1 or 2 stars, where as in the final game they will be 4 - 5 stars.

all 'x 360' owners should go out & buy the full game when it's out as I'm sure you will 'ALL' be surprised about how good this game is !

I so badly want this game to be good. But if you think the DEMO has the same looking graphical acomplishemnts as GRAW, then you need your eyes checked... but I saw 4 videos on IGN.com (Of them playing the final build) and it looks allot better than this demo, so heres to hoping

spinr34

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2006, 01:17:00 PM »

so much hate on this game.  i thought the original battlefield was wack but i don't like WWII games (yes even COD).  but also i hate counter-strike, i'm a UT whore, what can I say.  the only thing that pisses me off about the demo is spawn times, i hate how almost all modern FPS have a spawn time, gayest thing in the world.  anyways, i had fun playing it, it is fast moving, you can hold down the gun trigger and not have the gun go crazy like those damn WWII games.  it's fun, it isn't shoot one bullet reload, hide, shoot, reload, hide.  lazy ass kids, get some ADHD in your life.

incognegro

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2006, 02:57:00 PM »

QUOTE(FizZaL @ Mar 31 2006, 11:25 AM) View Post

Stop trying to convince ppl that the game is good, they made up their mind for whatever reason. The only thing that matters is if YOU like it. Learned that lesson when the 360 launched. Besides these are forums, what else is there to do but bitch and moan and spew unnecessary hatred?

oh by the way, the game is pretty decent  sleep.gif

CAjr45

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2006, 03:13:00 PM »

i dont know. if i had the money i would buy this game

i do think the 360 graphics are better than pc (dynamic lighting, textures, reflections)

from what i seen on the demo, pc has  more assortment of vehicles and weapons (which  dont understand, EA will have 9 gigs to play around with[dvd-dl discs])

the maps in pc are better (but we still havent seen any full content on 360)

the mp player capacity is better in pc

the whole fps interface i say is better in 360 than pc (the fact that i can play it on my 60" really brings out the beauty)

and i dont need a 2000-2500$ computer to play this game

you ppl really under-estimate this game for what it is. its not a total disaster. this game is fun and active if all 24 ppl are playing and most of them are people you know (ONE VERY IMPORTANT ADVANTAGE 360 HAS THAN ANY PC GAME IS ITS COMMUNITY)

BeatX

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2006, 04:29:00 PM »

QUOTE(Greenpants200 @ Mar 30 2006, 05:24 PM) View Post

My big dissapoint was the never-ending "I've already played this game" feel.  I was waiting for something new to pop out at me.  Nothing big has changed.  Explosions and weapons look better and some other changes are lurking around but this feels like a port of the original xbox version with almost exclusively aesthetic upgrades.

Exactly what I thought, as I played the Xbox version alot. It seems like the exact same game with minor gameplay changes, if any and the obvious graphics upgrade. Im not gonna pay the £50 for this now... which is a shame, was looking forward to this game out of most others.
Pages: 1 2 [3]