xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved  (Read 347 times)

crobar

• Archived User
Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved
« on: September 09, 2005, 07:16:00 AM »

Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved is the sequel to the original Geometry Wars mini-game. If you're not familiar with how the GW concept works, here's a quick rundown. You use the left analog stick on your Xbox 360 controller to fly your ship around the area, and the right analog stick to fire a bullet in any 360 degree angle. Avoid the spawning enemies, and shoot them down for points. You can also pull the right trigger to fire a smart bomb, which decimates all bad guys on the screen. Save these up for when the going gets really tough!

Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved is included as part of PGR3 on the Xbox 360, but this time around it's been super charged with high definition graphics, high-quality digital sound, new bad guys, new special effects, and a new scrolling play area.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

i love this mini game!

KAGE360

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2005, 07:59:00 AM »

i played the hell out of PGR2 and never came across this mini-game

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2005, 09:04:00 AM »

and buliding upon what kage said...even if I come across it, its getting skipped, lol

I think it was found in the garage with your cars or something, as an arcade machine?

KAGE360

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2005, 10:20:00 AM »

i think its funny how i played the game much more then you bro and yet you know that  tongue.gif  ill have to check it out just out of curiosity

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2005, 10:34:00 AM »

tongue.gif

you played it, I couldnt get past some tracks because the beauty of it distracted me. Thanks goodness we get all cars in the beginning with part 3. I can get distracted with the vette from the get go  tongue.gif