Xbox360 Forums > Xbox 360 Games General Chat (wip)

Games I Am Currently Digging

(1/6) > >>

wilgo45:
These are some games that I am really enjoying lately

Playing the most of:   ... Rage, ... Batman Arkham City,  and Splinter Cell Conviction

Also really liking:  Max Payne 3, Resident Evil 6, Dead Island and Spec Ops the Line

You got questions about any of these games  .... just ask

And then add to the topic  ... games you are playing the hell out of

chariedove:
i find this amazing.

wilgo45:
QUOTE(chariedove @ Nov 21 2012, 10:05 PM)
i find this amazing.

what do you find amazing ?    ... that's kind of vague

boflc:
borderlands 2, played it way too much.  may revisit it with this week's DLC. highly enjoyable.

dishonored, finished it right before heading on thanksgiving vacation.  the morality system is a bit unforgiving; wasn't until after the 2nd mission that it let me know that the outcome was going to be different.  i even righted the ship over the remainder of the game killing very few times.  not going to revisit it .. but i'd still recommend it.  enjoyable.

mark of the ninja, nice diversion.  highly enjoyable.

that's about it.  planning on playing lego lotr with my kids sometime before the end of the year.

wilgo45:
QUOTE(boflc @ Nov 22 2012, 08:29 PM)
borderlands 2, played it way too much.  may revisit it with this week's DLC. highly enjoyable.

dishonored, finished it right before heading on thanksgiving vacation.  the morality system is a bit unforgiving; wasn't until after the 2nd mission that it let me know that the outcome was going to be different.  i even righted the ship over the remainder of the game killing very few times.  not going to revisit it .. but i'd still recommend it.  enjoyable.

mark of the ninja, nice diversion.  highly enjoyable.

that's about it.  planning on playing lego lotr with my kids sometime before the end of the year.

hey dude ... thanks for stopping and chatting

Mark of the Ninja   .... don't know that one

I hear people are liking Lego LOTR

Borderlands 2  ... I both like it and dislike it.  The cartoon style of graphics are kind of cool.  I like the humor in the game.  I like the music in the game.  The weapons seem kind of lame - especially when compared to COD

I have Dishonored.  Haven't played it much.  Graphix seem low rez for such a new game.

Right now ... still playing alot of Rage.  -  also playing Dead Space 2, Black ops 2, Crysis 2 and the new Need For Speed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version