Xbox360 Forums > Xbox 360 Games General Chat (wip)

Fifa 13 Custom Case Covers

(1/1)

evertonman67:
Hi fellas,
           just wondering if ANYONE else in the UK has had this problem,i bought the new Fifa 13 game for my xbox 360 and i've downloaded from the EA site,my teams official case cover.Now it downloads as a PDF file and i can open it and print it off with Adobe Acrobat Reader BUT when i print the cover off,it's too small and not the full size to fit the case.
How do i manage to maybe expand the picture so it'll become a full size case cover ?
Any help at all would be truly thankful indeed (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

evertonman67:
QUOTE(evertonman67 @ Oct 3 2012, 10:28 AM)
Hi fellas,
           just wondering if ANYONE else in the UK has had this problem,i bought the new Fifa 13 game for my xbox 360 and i've downloaded from the EA site,my teams official case cover.Now it downloads as a PDF file and i can open it and print it off with Adobe Acrobat Reader BUT when i print the cover off,it's too small and not the full size to fit the case.
How do i manage to maybe expand the picture so it'll become a full size case cover ?
Any help at all would be truly thankful indeed

Never mind,managed to get it printed off full size in the end

MangoOne999:
I was going to say, make sure the print setting is set to 100%, I had that problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version