xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Possible Way To Get Unbanned?  (Read 117 times)

Illithid

• Archived User
Possible Way To Get Unbanned?
« on: July 15, 2007, 12:07:00 PM »

You could try to use linux with Ettercap or dsniff. Then you will see all the info the 360 sends to microsoft and all the info it will receive. I don´t know if its encrypted, if it is, decrypt it in some way smile.gif.
And maybe you will get some kind of xbox360 ID or something, I don´t know but MB there is possible to inject a "friends" ID and connect to live.
I will look into this.

signum

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 02:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(AceHack @ Jul 15 2007, 07:48 PM) View Post

I was thinking we could get a list together of banned console IDs (I mean who cares it's already banned) and use them to come up with a console ID generator.  That way we could generate random conlose IDs and use them to get back online.  If you find a method of injecting conlose IDs I'll be happy to try and write a program to automate the process.  This sounds great.

There is already a solution at hand for people to get back on Live....Go buy another 360!

No_Name

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 05:30:00 PM »

Wont work.

You wont be unbaning a console.

LIVE Prophet

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 07:41:00 AM »

Dont listen to the last 2 posters, they seem to not know what is going on. It is possible, and in other forums/topics a couple have done it successfully and without too much difficulty.  

The only problem is this: when you change the ID, you need to change it to that of another ID that is not banned (and preferably not yet signed onto Live).  So, whats the problem?  Well, there is the possibility that somehow, some way MS can detect that 2 Xbox 360's with the same ID signed into Xbox Live.  Then what would happen?  Probably both consoles would be banned (and the already banned one, banned again! lol).

No_Name

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 09:53:00 AM »

This is not going to work, as stated in a few other topics this idea was beaten to death and found to be a dead end.

You will not be unbanning your console this way, if at all ever.

1nsan3

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 11:44:00 AM »

For 1 if it DID work ( generating another ID) the m$ servers will need to check that ID against there list of IDS every console that is made , has there ID taged on the m$ servers, its obviouse, that it wont work.

and if you got banned for modifying your console then There should be no talk of trying to get unbanned. You know the rules of M$, you agreed when you went online. There for get banned. then there should be no way to unbann your console. Go buy another 1 and learn from your mistakes!!!