xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Jtaged Jasper And Demon And Live  (Read 188 times)

jmslate23

• Archived User
Jtaged Jasper And Demon And Live
« on: March 31, 2012, 07:43:00 PM »

I have a JTAGed jasper. In order for it to be on live it has to have the latest dash. So in order to do that I would have to unbridge the two points that I bridged to prevent the efuses from blowing. Then update using the original MS dash. But doesn't that make the Jtag quit working? So how could it get on live ? Isn't the whole concept of DemoNs dual nand is to get on live?

sinclairuser

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 06:41:00 PM »

1 going live on a jtag/rgh will be banned in seconds!
a rgh can be set up with another nand (stock) to access live but at no time does the rgh part go live only the stock part
a jtag is different since the hardware is changed resistors/diodes which means running stock nand wont work
i could be wrong but i bet it will only work with rgh
as its a jasper you could return the mb to stock and glitch the 360 then it will dual boot but as i said before its only for playing online/watching live content
no rgh/jtag features can be used live even using the same profile between nands can be tricky as live does not allow profile mods

jmslate23

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 10:11:00 PM »

Here is a quote from Xecuter http://team-xecuter....ead.php?t=83008

"Xecuter hasn't forgotten JTAG fans either, there are thousands upon thousands of users out there who run a perfectly functioning JTAG machine - many of them using the Xecuter JTAG QSB Install Kits that have become so popular over the last couple of years. Not only does the DemoN support all of the latest RGH devices such as the Xecuter CoolRunner - but we have also designed the DemoN to make sure that it doesn't affect any current JTAG installs - which is ideal for those who have the QSB kits installed and working perfectly - fitting the Demon does not require that they have to remove their functioning JTAG feature. The DemoN will also work with your currently installed RGH Device especially the TX CoolRunner and it's QSB install kits. Xecuter thinks of the customer experience first and foremost !"

Why would I put it in a jtag if I can't get on live. Are the other advantages to a dual nand?

Nevermind. Already answered over there. "If you want to go on Xbox Live with a dual nand then of course you would use the RGH method as SMC exploit is not required and you can get the same end results on all models of dash/kernel/bootloader regardless of which eFuses are blown."