xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Amazemod V2 Wiring Pls  (Read 162 times)

Definitely Wapner

• Archived User
Amazemod V2 Wiring Pls
« on: March 19, 2012, 05:43:00 PM »

Google works wonders...

http://www.amazemod.com/

Jumpy_Beans

• Archived User
Amazemod V2 Wiring Pls
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 05:52:00 PM »

Wow, I didn't even know this glitcher existed, just looked it up and it seems like you don't have to program it and it's cheaper than most out there. Especially if you need to move it from console to console.

jeffrey1790

• Archived User
Amazemod V2 Wiring Pls
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 10:59:00 AM »

you know its bad when they cant even spell the word glitcher

http://www.amazemod....ages/banner.jpg

Jumpy_Beans

• Archived User
Amazemod V2 Wiring Pls
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 03:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(BytePir8 @ Mar 29 2012, 02:08 PM) View Post

I wouldn't bother, have installed it in a jasper and trinity, it never glitched once!!
Not being able to program it you can't alter/reflash the bloody thing.
this glitcher in 1 word ,  SH*TE

QUOTE(jeffrey1790 @ Mar 30 2012, 11:59 AM) View Post

you know its bad when they cant even spell the word glitcher

http://www.amazemod....ages/banner.jpg

Lol thanks for the heads up! They also can't spell the word 'fat'.

relaxxx

• Archived User
Amazemod V2 Wiring Pls
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 10:45:00 AM »

Being the thrifty guy I am, I couldn't resist trying a $10 5in1 cheapo glitch chip. I just got one so far and it worked in both my Trinity and Jasper board. Glitching on Jasper was much faster than the Trinity but for $10 bucks this thing does the job. I'ts possible to get a few duds I'm sure. I ordered 3 more to try.

relaxxx

• Archived User
Amazemod V2 Wiring Pls
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2012, 12:04:00 PM »

I got another one, not glitching slim trinity. I guess the first one was a fluke. These will glitch Jaspers very nicely but there is an issue with slims. Seems one of the capacitors needs to be changed. I'll be playing around with it to see if I can get it glitching.

http://www.consoleop...im-console.html

relaxxx

• Archived User
Amazemod V2 Wiring Pls
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 05:22:00 PM »

Good success today. I got another trinity working with this amazemod, top coil wiring like the picture in the link above. I was going to test some caps but my meter is broken. Using original SMD cap but it's now wired on little 1cm legs to pad A and GND. I started with about 45-50cm wire, no glitch, cut about 5cm off and glitched right away. Now with the DVD and HD installed I'm consistently getting boots within 5-15 seconds.

I gotta say, I'm liking this chip, trinity's are a little fussy but on Jaspers they're booting nearly instantly, almost all the time. I had an X360glitch chip on a jasper that was absolutely terrible, replaced it with amazemod and no problems at all. The LED is handy too. I was going to try a falcon but I have to wait till I get some more.

relaxxx

• Archived User
Amazemod V2 Wiring Pls
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2012, 08:56:00 PM »

See link above, scroll down to pic.
I do not recommend Amazemod on Slim. Works fine on Falcon and Jasper but too many issues with Slim. I've gotten it to work but too much fiddling around to be worthwhile, DX had CR rev B's for $3 more.

relaxxx

• Archived User
Amazemod V2 Wiring Pls
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2012, 07:52:00 AM »

Forgot to mention, the last trinity I booted Amazemod with, I had to use 440pf (2X 220pf in parallel). The wire lengths and cap values needed seem to be all over the place for booting slims.