xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Matrix Trident Flashing  (Read 181 times)

BytePir8

• Archived User
Matrix Trident Flashing
« on: March 19, 2012, 09:36:00 AM »

QUOTE(BytePir8 @ Mar 17 2012, 02:14 PM) View Post

Hi all
Having problems with matrix trident install, when i have nand bank switch conected to MTX Glitcher 2
the matrix nand flasher won't work (not found by flash programs) have tried nand healer and auto gg ect.ect.
I know they all use nandpro, maybe that software wise(don't think so) as only happens when the switch is
conected.
Also i cant get my glitch image onto any of the nands (inc original onboard)
I have got xell on original nand and have cpu key.
Will remove trident and use on board nand if need be as long as i can get it glitching smile.gif

As per my other post cap c2c3 looked burnt on 1 end and @ the moment is removed from board (tempted to bridge pads to test if it is problem) as i don't yet know what value is, i've not done it.
I was thinking of pulling cap off old dead xenon and replacing, will any cap do?? (just to test)

cheers in advance
Byte

Update.
Have replaced cap (c2c3) with cap off xenon mainboard (used C1T6) not sure of value,
used auto gg 11 to make nand image and placed on flash drive, booted trinity both with and without
flat ribbon cable going to nand slecter switch of Trident, can glitch into xell and it finds glitch image/update,
it performs nand flash and tells me to reboot console. STILL glitching into xell, wtf?????

HELP!!!!!!!!!