xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: How Can I Read My Nand From Xell?  (Read 175 times)

Dicko316

• Archived User
How Can I Read My Nand From Xell?
« on: March 08, 2012, 05:04:00 AM »

Boot without a hdd attached and see if it boots, it probably a dashlaunch problem.

If it is create a new image with different settings in the dashlaunch launch.ini.

But as you asked to read your nand, boot to Xell, connect it also to ethernet, then using your pc use firefox to goto the ipaddress of the xbox, then dowload the nand from there.

To sort out bad blocks just open in 360flashtool or similar program and it will show the bad blocks. Then either manually handle it or create a new image using that new dumper nand image as the source for the new image.

To flash better try this.
Boot to FSD or load xexmenu. Then once inside FSD/xexmenu load up a program called Flash360v1.0, it can read and wite to your nand, it writes in a different way to rawflash so you dont get as many errors.

Hope this helps

Farid

• Archived User
How Can I Read My Nand From Xell?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 06:44:00 AM »

Personally I use :

rawflash_v4.zip for writing nand --> xenon.elf and nanddump.bin at root of USB flash memory --> Eject button for xell --> writing nand

nand_flasher_360_xbox360_v1_2_0.rar for reading nand --> XeXMenu_v1.1-LIVE.rar --> default.xex --> Read Nand