xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Matrix Glitcher V1 Won't Program, Program Failed  (Read 143 times)

Definitely Wapner

• Archived User
Matrix Glitcher V1 Won't Program, Program Failed
« on: February 03, 2020, 06:08:00 AM »

Okay, so after 4 hours of messing with this thing last night, I gave up. I've programmed dozens of glitchers before, from digilent c-mods, TX coolrunners, and x360glitch chips. However, the matrix glitcher v1 I have is killing me.

I'm using a pre-built LPT programmer that I've used to program multiple chips without issue in the past. I have a hacked up DVD drive power cable to power the glitchers.

Here's my issue: I can get impact to detect the chip just fine, it loads the jed files, but when I go to program the chip, it is constantly saying "program failed". I've powered it with the DVD power cable, I've tried powering by the actual 3v3 on the mobo used for the RGH install, I've tried combining the two. NOTHING WORKS!!

Someone please let me know what I can do.

Dicko316

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 06:25:00 AM »

Try this

Definitely Wapner

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 07:02:00 AM »

QUOTE(Dicko316 @ Mar 9 2012, 08:25 AM) View Post

Try this

Did it, still nothing. It's almost  like the glitcher isn't getting ANY power at all from ANY of my 3V3 points. It's being recognized fine in impact but when it comes to the programming, it's not budging.