xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Jtag Jasper 256mb 3rol 0022  (Read 148 times)

turfster

• Recovered User
Jtag Jasper 256mb 3rol 0022
« on: February 28, 2012, 03:26:00 PM »

Could be the wiring?Maybe a wire popped off.  Open it up and take a look...if not it went rrod and you can try reflowing it to see if it boots.. or remove wiring reflash original nand, see if it boots still...send me a pm if you need someone to repair it..

turfster

• Recovered User
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 04:12:00 PM »

What kind of jtag method was used?
 If you used diodes or resistors it could be a bad diode/resistor.  

I would try redoing the wiring anyway first. USe all new wire and diodes or however you did it..

or redo it with this method. But you have to rebuild your image. I would try to use multibuilder v.82  and choose audio_clamp wiring...if you redo it with transistor method.

If that dont resolve the 0022, reflow it. professional or with a heat gun to see if it boots afterwards..remove xclmaps, clean thermal paste off gpu/cpu, heat gun back of board for 2-3 minutes 2-3 inches away from board, let it cool, reapply thermal paste, xclamps and see if it boots...if it does..have it professional reflowned or reballed..

turfster

• Recovered User
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 04:32:00 PM »

It could just be one of the diodes or a connection still..try that first..

However, I would still remove the wiring and redo it it with boxxr's transistor method in the video above...rebuild your image with multibuilder for audioclamp wire method...

it's much more reliable and you wont get random errors like rrod/0022.

oops sorry about that..

post was edited above as well by steveo1978

turfster

• Recovered User
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 07:15:00 PM »

stock nand is corrupt maybe...can you still write with a usb nand flasher or nandx to nand? Did you have more than one copy of your original nand? Open it in 360flashtool and see if it opens and is still good..

PM me I can help you on aim or msn easier...

sknobs

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 10:11:00 AM »

Does it matter if I am using an old Nandx?

I have to use an older version of Jtag tool (3.50) so that it will read and write. I have an update cable coming to update to v3.

Gonna try Jtag tool 1.74 next.

Don't know what else to do, has to be a nand issue right?