xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: RGBuild2 Beta 0v100  (Read 314 times)

XxErrorxX

• Archived User
RGBuild2 Beta 0v100
« on: January 12, 2012, 06:32:00 PM »

love.gif  wub.gif  love.gif  wub.gif  love.gif  wub.gif Team RGLoader  love.gif  wub.gif  love.gif  wub.gif  love.gif  wub.gif

Now its time to make some good homebrew biggrin.gif

damonnomad

• Archived User
RGBuild2 Beta 0v100
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 06:33:00 PM »

Congrats on the release.

Zoom_Stop

• Archived User
RGBuild2 Beta 0v100
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 06:40:00 PM »

This is HUGE and awesome! Congrats to the devs here on their hard work. This will change the scene.

danthaman673

• Archived User
RGBuild2 Beta 0v100
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 06:47:00 PM »

Congrats to stoker and everyone else on the team! (I'm sorry I was unable to contribute more)Just goes to show, how many ppl backed the wrong horse. Looking forward to putting my slim to good use with RGLOADER-XNA-Dev-kit!!!!!  biggrin.gif
Welcome to 2012 baby!! Things are changing!!

Video here: LINK

juggahax0r

• Archived User
RGBuild2 Beta 0v100
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 07:00:00 PM »

Thats the official release video I made last night for the release .... Shows you how to set it up and then a few features , there is also different thread for this on Xbox-Scene but the obvioulsy didn't link to it in the news story.

We need feedback about retail game disc loading , it isn't working for me on my Slim , but I have a goofy drive set up , not a Lite-On 5s its a Hitachi 47 and the KV is spoofed to that , anyway ..... be sure to join Efnet we need beta testing completed and to get this thing into a release build so it's just about updating to the new kernels when they come out.

ravendrow

• Archived User
RGBuild2 Beta 0v100
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 08:34:00 PM »

ok so b4 anyone asks how to flash this with raw flash

after you have made your RGbuild image copy the output "nandimage.bin" to the nand pro 3.0 folder

also to make it easy grab your "nandflash.bin" file from multi-builder or whatever your using and also copy it to the nandpro 3.0 folder

now run this command

nandpro nandflash.bin: @w16 nandimage.bin

once it finishes your all done

the nandflash.bin in the nandpro 3.0 folder can now be flashed with rawflash (bad block management works using rawflash)

great work guys keep it up and i live in your IRC room so if you guys need help testing just message me

K3thunder

• Archived User
RGBuild2 Beta 0v100
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2012, 09:59:00 PM »

The world really must be ending...

tydye81

• Archived User
RGBuild2 Beta 0v100
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2012, 11:28:00 PM »

I put together a package for flashing the image using flash360 instead of nandpro.  

If you want to use some other program just follow the same steps and take the output image from Flash360/updflash.bin.  (the fixed image)

In the final rgbuild this issue will be fixed... gotta love betas smile.gif

fixNAND:
http://www.mediafire...60qa8f0qd1xmqeh

QUOTE(ravendrow @ Jan 13 2012, 04:34 AM) View Post

ok so b4 anyone asks how to flash this with raw flash
after you have made your RGbuild image copy .......
great work guys keep it up and i live in your IRC room so if you guys need help testing just message me

Thanks raven

-Tydye81 / rgloader developer

ddxcb

• Archived User
RGBuild2 Beta 0v100
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2012, 12:30:00 AM »

Lawl I made a BB image, but can't test it xD

Since I do not have a coolrunner nor want to screw up my retail.

IMG: Image

cRACKmONKEY421

• Archived User
RGBuild2 Beta 0v100
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2012, 01:03:00 AM »

Noob question: is this DevKit NAND builder mostly for software developers?
or is hacked DevKit NAND better than hacked regular NAND (freeboot) for regular people too?

juggahax0r

• Archived User
RGBuild2 Beta 0v100
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2012, 01:42:00 AM »

QUOTE(cRACKmONKEY421 @ Jan 13 2012, 03:03 AM) View Post

Noob question: is this DevKit NAND builder mostly for software developers?
or is hacked DevKit NAND better than hacked regular NAND (freeboot) for regular people too?

If all you do is play games and emulators and stuff , just stick with Xebuild/freeBOOT ..... This is mostly just useful to developers.

darayden

• Archived User
RGBuild2 Beta 0v100
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2012, 02:19:00 AM »

XD DUal Nand time  biggrin.gif

juggahax0r

• Archived User
RGBuild2 Beta 0v100
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2012, 02:19:00 AM »

QUOTE(kainy @ Jan 13 2012, 04:16 AM) View Post

I'm very pleased to finally be able to use this. I'll wait for the final release, but this is enough to make me happy smile.gif

I only wanted to ask if it will work XDK software. I mean like Xbox Neighborhood and disk emulation. I mostly long for the Neighborhood option.

And just FYI, Xbox Game Hack 5.2 (6.0 and 6.3 too) can turn any retail game in devkit game, so you can play them on a devkit console, but the games must be extracted...

No No you've got it all wrong ... RGLoader brings the best of both worlds , no need to resign an xexs , it's a hacked Dev kernel as well , not just loading it ...

That's 13599 - I am working on getting this working for me on 14699 to make a new video , but there you have it, that is just a burned retail game and LT 2.0 ...

Aldanga

• Archived User
RGBuild2 Beta 0v100
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2012, 03:58:00 AM »

juggahax0r/tydye, is there any work currently being done (research or otherwise) on a version for JTAG/SMC hack consoles? I realize this version is currently in beta and it's priority at the moment, but those of us without RGH consoles and several JTAG/SMC hack consoles are anxious at the thought of making some devkits for ourselves. I know stoker mentioned a possibility for such a version on the RGLoader blog, but I don't know if there has been any advancement on that front. Either way, I'm mostly just curious.

In any case, all the work you've guys done is quite appreciated.

ddxcb

• Archived User
RGBuild2 Beta 0v100
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2012, 04:46:00 AM »

QUOTE(stoker25 @ Jan 13 2012, 03:26 AM) View Post

JTAG support is on the cards but we probably won't work on it until we get everything working fine for glitched boxes. Fixing stuff for glitch and adding JTAG support would be much easier than adding JTAG support and then fixing stuff since glitch and JTAG are almost the same, except JTAG needs a few extra bootloaders and payloads in the NAND.

Of course theres nothing stopping anyone else from working on their own JTAG support, it is all open-source after all tongue.gif

Hey got the BB to work, as i made an image but cant test it because i dont have a coolrunner nor have a spare xbox to use.
Pages: [1] 2 3