xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Xalf-life  (Read 88 times)

da_frog

• Archived User
Xalf-life
« on: November 04, 2003, 12:07:00 PM »

first i would like to announce half-lifex will now be called Xalf-life the menu now works but ingame doesnt work right now. anyway there is a problem i cant have x-link and won and steam support on one port way too much shit but what i could do is make a x-link *mod*. but this really isnt the reason i made this topic i made this topic because i want everybody to know that this is not a fake and that it is going along very nicely. I will release pics when i get my xbox fixed i should have all the parts in a few weeks so just please standby

Wishi

• Archived User
Xalf-life
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2003, 01:20:00 PM »

So your Xbox isn't working and you have the menu working on it?

lantus

• Archived User
Xalf-life
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2003, 03:05:00 PM »

I'd quit with this bullshit before you make yourself look even more stupid

BenJeremy

• Archived User
Xalf-life
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2003, 03:11:00 PM »

He doesn't even have a keyboard on his Xbox, which doesn't work, and he's having computer problems... but he expects us to believe he's got a menu up and running (and earlier still, he had split-screen, but it wasn't quite right... riiiiiggghhhttttt)

Maybe this guy has Baron Muncheusen Syndrome?

This post has been edited by BenJeremy: Nov 4 2003, 11:12 PM

Chicken Scratch Boy

• Archived User
Xalf-life
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2003, 04:11:00 PM »

well considering WON is permenatly nolong part of hl, your full of shit.

da_frog

• Archived User
Xalf-life
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2003, 04:21:00 PM »

yes i agree splits screen wasnt a good idea to have have but its out and i can use the menu with my controller and i killed my xbox by dropping the hard drive on concrete(didnt do it on purpose) but why do all of you people have to be so negitive and i have a friend that lives right down the road with a xbox that is modded he agreed to let me test it on his

did you guys treat the xbmp team or x-link people like this???
i get much more hate posts il keep the damn thing to myself and release pics and movies and a *demo* and thats as much as you asshol... i mean peeps will see

BenJeremy arent you mod??? grow the hell up jester.gif

im just trying to give back to the damn xbox hacker community but hey if peeps want to screw yourselfs be my guest rolleyes.gif

BenJeremy

• Archived User
Xalf-life
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2003, 05:57:00 PM »

16 years old and crying for attention.

There are better ways than embarrassing yourself with lies and trying to build it into a spectacle.

lantus

• Archived User
Xalf-life
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2003, 06:46:00 PM »

no one treated xlink or xbmp devs like this because, oh my god, get this - they are real developers. amazing.

you on the other hand are a stupid moron that deserves to be exposed as a fake.  Did you not think that real developers would not see through your lies and bullshit?

run along now little boy.

dazdastardly

• Archived User
Xalf-life
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2003, 06:52:00 PM »

harsh.

on a lighter note, does anyone remember N64-X/X64 thingy written in 'C+' code by a 'MSCE' Qualified Programmer ... goddamn that was sweet....

This post has been edited by dazdastardly: Nov 5 2003, 02:53 AM

lantus

• Archived User
Xalf-life
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2003, 07:22:00 PM »

yeah - Amongst the crap about getting Perfect Dark working (lol!), he claimed to get Rendering on some KI2 stages running at 60fps, but "optimizing my d3d rendering code". What he failed to realise was even with no rendering at all, those stages still run at 40fps.

shortstuff22090

• Archived User
Xalf-life
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2003, 08:17:00 PM »

da_frog: i believe u and cant wait till this is done (if it gets done)

all u damn flamers: if u dont got notin good to say to him then dont talk in here, if u wanna go port half life then go port it, but dont flame people for telling u there progress.ou p

sleep_21

• Archived User
Xalf-life
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2003, 09:46:00 PM »

Why not just put some code out?

Or to be super-gay, we could have a C++ trivia contest to settle it B)

XDelusion

• Archived User
Xalf-life
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2003, 10:49:00 PM »

Think you could wip up a port of X Hang Man next? That would rule my world!

realmy

• Archived User
Xalf-life
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2003, 10:58:00 PM »

QUOTE (shortstuff22090 @ Nov 5 2003, 05:06 AM)
all u damn flamers: if u dont got notin good to say to him then dont talk in here, if u wanna go port half life then go port it, but dont flame people for telling u there progress.ou p

Well Said.

If you have nothing positive to write then stop wasting peoples time. Is it that you have nothing better to do? Get a life.

Hope your not just pulling some shit da_frog.

I have doabts about it all, and da_frog your replies do seem childish. But if he pulls this off then great.. other wise he is just another tard wanting attension for doing nothing on a computer, leave it at that and he will live in his own little world.

BTW... Da_frog- I read a little debate in the other thread about using opengl. direct3d is supported also in HL. (one other reason I have doubts). Althoguth It doesnt look as good, but then again on a tv it might..

This post has been edited by realmy: Nov 5 2003, 07:01 AM

Iriez

• Administrator
Xalf-life
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2003, 11:37:00 PM »

There is a plethera of information that da_frog could post (being a supposed developer) that could prove what he says.

Any developer would be using debug console and has easy access to screen shots (which would not suffice for proof enough), but along with debug information and actual *details ahem* he could make himself sound alot more legit than he currently does.
Pages: [1] 2