xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Freeboot V0.032 + Play & Charge Kit  (Read 51 times)

Pedroshin

• Archived User
Freeboot V0.032 + Play & Charge Kit
« on: May 20, 2010, 04:57:00 PM »

I've noticed on my Jtagged Zephyr that has freeboot 0.032 installed the console turns everything back on (console + controller lights + dashboard etc) if there's a controller charging up with the P&C Kit.

Is this an acknowledged Freeboot incompatibility bug with the P&C Kit or what?
Thanks

This post has been edited by Pedroshin: May 21 2010, 12:55 AM

brandogg

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 08:05:00 PM »

My friend has a freeBOOT 0.32 Falcon, and I don't think he has this issue. Zephyrs are know for not taking to well to the whole JTAG thing though.

PaganOne

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 08:29:00 PM »

Yeah, I have a lot of consoles that do that.  I have a play-n-charge at my workbench because it's easier than syncing a controller 25 times a day and I've noticed that on a lot of JTAG's.  Definitely not just Zephyrs. I just unplug the cable (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

This post has been edited by PaganOne: May 21 2010, 03:31 AM

sbanting

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 08:50:00 PM »

I have noticed this as well, I too use the play charge kit to snyc my controllers, XBR didn't turn back on but freeboot does, at least on my falcon and my zenon. Must be an issue with freeboot itself, not a biggy tho as I hate when its on but off charging anyways, so I always unplug my cable before turning off the 360.

Pedroshin

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 04:33:00 AM »

Ok thanks everyone for the replies. I like the controller recharging fully overnight, and I think I'll just use my desktop PC which I usually leave on to recharge the controller instead until it is fixed.  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

brandogg

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2010, 12:57:00 PM »

If you're asking if the console stays on if you turn it off while a PnC kit is plugged in - that always happens. Plugging one in while the console is already of shouldn't make it turn on, but it will keep a console running if you power it off while plugged in.