xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Freexex Doesn't Fit On My Tv Screen  (Read 62 times)

xxpittbullxx

• Archived User
Freexex Doesn't Fit On My Tv Screen
« on: January 06, 2010, 03:03:00 PM »

xexloader does not support SD yet I believe that a SD skin will be included in the next release  smile.gif

bulle48

• Archived User
Freexex Doesn't Fit On My Tv Screen
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 03:11:00 PM »

QUOTE(krizalid @ Jan 6 2010, 04:57 PM) View Post

hi guys, I didn't find a thread that solves this issue or a bug thread to report this.
I have a Zephyr just flashed with XBR and all it gret, but I have issues with XexLoader.

#1 is that my TV is using RCA cables and I only see a 1/4 of the top left side of the screen of XEXLoader.

Don't get me wrong, it's not the 1/4 of the TV, but the 1/4 of the display of the app in my whole TV. Did I explain my self?  blink.gif

This is a known bug and should be fixed in the next release... For now only 720p will show the whole screen.

#2 is that I can never fully copy games nor from DVD drive or USB HDD, it always freezes at some point, I turn off XBOX and I get rrod or E79, of course, turning off and on a couple times the xbox reboots fine, but I'm asked to choose language and region again and again.
Only XexLoader is causing this, everything else is fine.
Thanks for you input. jester.gif

I had similar problem with XBR_1.  It would randomly give me E71/E79 and after rebooting it asks for setup again.  I think this is a flashing problem over LPT (Bad blocks, or write errors).  But since I flashed XBR _3 from linux using Gentoo and lflash.c (lots of info on how to do this in this forum), this problem went away.