xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Hack Jtag Done.. Fuck Hd Dont Work  (Read 40 times)

ColonelPannick

• Archived User
Hack Jtag Done.. Fuck Hd Dont Work
« on: December 28, 2009, 09:20:00 AM »

I had almost this exact issue with an original 20G and a Xenon.

My fix:

Disassemble your drive and attach it to a pc. (I used a usb>sata adapter)
Use 360xplorer and export all files/folders on Partition3 to a folder on your local pc
Find/create/whatever a USB drive formatted FAT32 large enough to hold all data you extracted. (I used an existing sandisk cruser 4G and just made a folder '360part3' to store my crap.)
Copy everything to that USB drive.

Pop your drive back into the 360 and the usb drive attached.
Use the System menu to format your 360hdd.
Use XEXLoader (i booted the iso from a cd-rw) to copy the files/folders you backed up from your usb drive (USB0:) to their original location on HDD1:  

I didn't even have to reboot after the copy. hitting the xbox button recognized my profiles immediately.

I have a feeling this is a bug in patches that might allow any sata drive to work. So keep your backup around incase there are any updates for XBR

Grim187

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 09:25:00 AM »

i would first try backing up all the data on the hdd, putting it back on the console, formatting it with the 360, create a profile then hook it back up to the pc and restore the contents of Content / e........... and 000000000000 on partition 3.

if that dosent work then do what ColonelPannick said.

luck555

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 09:32:00 AM »

could be that my hd was banned before i dumped nand? i didnt conecto to live. but i dunno