xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: E79 After Flashing Xbr  (Read 144 times)

Haygar

• Archived User
E79 After Flashing Xbr
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2009, 08:05:00 PM »

Well this is BS. I've since erased the nand twice in succession then rewritten the original nand backup on to the nand. 7356 dash originally and cb 5761 and have confirmed as all good with degraded etc. Just flashing centre light now and blank screen. This was a working Falcon beforehand.
I cant find one bad block and I had matching reads, find it hard to believe that its a corrupt backup, if not, whats the likely problem?
I could boot xell (and can still boot xell if I flash back and put jtag wires on) )but e79/e71 with XBR (after many trys, same result) so decided to reverse it all and start again
Note: Wouldn't even attempt to power on after erase. Thats OK, I wouldn't expect it to do much with a blank nand.
Haven't removed R6T3 (should this matter) and I don't think I have to bring it up to a 7371 dash but how can I do that if I cant even get it to boot?
I did read a post that someone else reported that they couldn't get their console to boot as original after XBR unless it was 7371 but I would need an image to inject my kv into!
Best case scenario atm I have a console that can run xell, thats all, gr8.

Just one last thought about the 7371 thing, I have a backup of my xenon7371 dash (banned of course last year lol). Could I possibly use that as a base for making a working 7371 image for my falcon or are they just too different?

vintage_guitar

• Archived User
E79 After Flashing Xbr
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2009, 10:23:00 PM »

Have you tried flashing xbr from lflash.c as well? I'm gathering that your original dash won't boot, which would be the optimal way to update to 7371.

magocavenago

• Archived User
E79 After Flashing Xbr
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2009, 02:25:00 AM »

now it works!!! i did it, thanks everyone for help...

so after this long journey i'm telling what i did:

1) booted in xell and saved cpu key
2) putted cpu key in 360 flash dump tool 0.91
3) opened an original firmware with 360 flash dump tool 0.91 and patch it with correct key vault and saved
4) extracted with nandpro20b rawkv and rawconfig from that file
5) injected in xbr, flashed it

and here we are!!!

I've tryed to launch to differet games from dvd and they start but after 1/2 minutes it freeze is it normal?

petrm79

• Archived User
E79 After Flashing Xbr
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2009, 01:03:00 PM »

ppl

plz say this the same thing

1. http://hackconsolas....opus-jasper.png
2. http://proshiva.ru/images/jtag2.png

i mean jtag for falcon

i use second scheme
but e79 now

but i have problem console i try config and kv from 6XXX dashboard (now i dont have original from 7371 dash)

i try resolder now error e71
i try load xell and it load without problem but simple load the same e 71
Pages: 1 [2]