OG Xbox Forums > Xbox Homebrew Software

X-marbles

(1/3) > >>

whiffin:
I'm sure my newbie score is nothing compared to you guys, but I was wondering who has the highest ...

On standard I've managed 808  

Who's the X-Marbles daddy?  

To the author - GREAT game BTW - I love it

BenJeremy:
Thanks... I'll be getting back to it after I get MXM 1.0 out.

I'm also planning on a homebrew 3-D version of the old classic "Bosconian"

At least two of my colleagues are getting modded Xboxes this Christmas, we're all professional software engineers, so expect some cool stuff in the future  

Cheerio:
QUOTE (BenJeremy @ Dec 13 2002, 01:29 PM)Thanks... I'll be getting back to it after I get MXM 1.0 out.

At least two of my colleagues are getting modded Xboxes this Christmas, we're all professional software engineers, so expect some cool stuff in the future  
                                    when is it coming out? lol

BenJeremy:
QUOTE (Cheerio @ Dec 13 2002, 02:30 PM)QUOTE (BenJeremy @ Dec 13 2002, 01:29 PM)Thanks... I'll be getting back to it after I get MXM 1.0 out.

when is it coming out? lol
                                    X-Marbles 1.0 or Bosconian... or are you referring to MXM 1.0?

Heh heh... I will hopefully get cranking on MXM this weekend and get my complex skin renderer working (after hitting some robustness issues AGAIN).

I've actually got a nicer version of X-Marbles here (soundtrack support), but I was hoping to get a few more things cleaned up on it.

whiffin:
Dunno if this is hard algorithm to compute or not ...

But a good improvement would be a box showing the maximum possible score per set of marbles. Like a target

Maybe then express score as a percentage (ability) not score (dependent on marbles)

Just an idea!

Cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version