xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: InFeCtuS Modchip Adds Xbox360 Flash Mem. Access  (Read 349 times)

adamscybot

• Archived User
InFeCtuS Modchip Adds Xbox360 Flash Mem. Access
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2007, 02:58:00 AM »

QUOTE(infectus @ Apr 5 2007, 12:06 AM) View Post

ALL UPDATES, ALL FUNCTIONALITIES, ALL NEW FEATURES WILL WORK ON ONLY ONE HARDWARE... THE INFECTUS BOARD...

So if you buy an INFECTUS all the improve, all new features will be avaiable for ALL have in the hand an INFECTUS.

Probably you didn't understand the PROJECT, INFECTUS will be made to be 100% reprogrammable.

Right now the MODCHIP is avaiable from www.hardstore.com, www.heo.de, www.gamefreax.de, www.freakware.de, and all can buy it NOW and test all the functionalities.

All the features are REAL not FAKE, and xbox scene have one mod in the hand, when tomorrow will be online the new PROGRAMMER (software) I suggest them to start the installation on a X360 to do a review of NAND FLASHER! wink.gif

BYE FOR NOW GUYS
INFECTUS TEAM

If you really want to be recognized and get rid of all those calling you a fake, I would AT LEAST get someone to translate your native language to English rather than you do it because your awful grammar makes you look very unprofessional.

Adam

caster420

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2007, 12:20:00 PM »

QUOTE(MrFish @ Apr 5 2007, 02:08 PM) View Post

5) The 360 can flash itself. Why would any end-user be interested in your product, when they could just exploit and then 'TSOP' their 360, without even having to open the case?

For one, you would need an exploitable kernel to flash your tsop and currently isnt supported i dont think (raincoat soon??).  Imagine this situation.  You currently have an exploitable kernel but you want to remove r6t3 and upgrade to 4552 to play a new release.  So, yes, in theory, you can dump and retrieve a backup of your tsop without a programmer.  But, once you upgrade, you have no method of flashing it back onto the NAND to downgrade back to 4532/4548.  So, that statement doesnt really have a lot of validity at this point in time.  I understand what you are saying but it really isnt feasible until we have a fully exploited system where we can use a custom bios to support all features (if that time ever comes).

Caster.  

Cpas

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2007, 01:43:00 PM »

Anyway, even if you could flash it on newer firmware, (for me) it's nice to be able to flash it without any software method (without the 360 running). If the flash goes wrong, without having a programmer, you are f****d. And its also good to do some testing, since we know that modify the bios or change it is the base of all the consoles hacking.

MrFish

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2007, 01:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(caster420 @ Apr 5 2007, 07:27 PM) View Post

it really isnt feasible until we have a fully exploited system where we can use a custom bios to support all features (if that time ever comes)

Yes, oops. There was, at some point during composition, something between points 4 and 5 along the lines of "supposing you have got ahold of your 360's keys", but it seems I must have mislaid it.

That's what the 'preview post' button is for, I guess.

QUOTE(Cpas @ Apr 5 2007, 08:50 PM) View Post

Anyway, even if you could flash it on newer firmware, (for me) it's nice to be able to flash it without any software method (without the 360 running). If the flash goes wrong, without having a programmer, you are f****d. And its also good to do some testing, since we know that modify the bios or change it is the base of all the consoles hacking.

Actually, you're probably not: there's the tried and tested fallback of "try to TSOP it, Bugger it up somehow, only then fit a modchip". As long as you wrote down your keys, this method would still work.

If your requirements are modest (and let's face it, most users' are), you'll only ever flash the bios once anyway, and do any customising you need in the system software.

Cpas

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2007, 05:57:00 PM »

Maybe because i'm not english, i dont really understand all your message.

For sure we can already downgrade and upgrade the tsop by hardware on the 360 without the efuse being blow. And i think you are wrong, most people will change theire bios/fw more than one times when they can, just look at the psp scene for exemple. All people are just waiting for a new custom firmware.

Anyway, i said "for me" smile.gif

Morlok8k

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2007, 02:57:00 AM »

FUCK THE eFUSE... and I'm sure is possible! wink.gif

Mmmm.... that eFUSE is soo hawt!  wub.gif And she looks ready to blow!   i just hope her I/O port(s) is compatible with mine...  I'd release my 5v load all over her... Hmmm... Nevermind that.  blink.gif

anyways, this is good news to the hackers out there - but i'm wonder how much this modchip will cost - it seems to try to do everything...

reminds me of the saying "jack of all trades, but a master of none"

ScrewinGates

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2007, 05:06:00 PM »

thats $52 ...i thought they said something about big and expensive blink.gif

Cpas

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2007, 09:26:00 AM »

I have did a little "review" or "walktrought" of the chip one my site/blog :

http://mydedibox.fr/...em.php?itemid=7

To resume, the chip is great smile.gif

Cpas

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2007, 11:16:00 AM »

Thanks, it's not really a hard work, it's fun smile.gif

For now there isnt, but microsoft could check if the efuse are really blown to let a future update boot, so maybe in the future we will not be able to use a new kernel.
Pages: 1 2 [3]