xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Eeprom Embeding And Clock Skip All In One?  (Read 152 times)

soaponachain

• Archived User
Eeprom Embeding And Clock Skip All In One?
« on: August 08, 2004, 03:00:00 PM »

hey guys,
first off i have a unique problem i think.  i have a xenium modchip that i just recived a few days ago.  At first i couldnt get shit to work because my video mode was in PAL, but i navigated the XOS menu and changed back to ntsc ,which sucked, anyways then i could see the menu but my eeprom is invalid it says so i get a evox bios with  a 1.4 eeprom embedded into it, so i boot with it and i actually see the flubber animation (havent seen on my box for moths lol) but i get the f00kin error 16 which is the clock thing so is there any bios which bypasses the clock check and allows an emmbedded eeprom??

thanks

Arakon

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2004, 03:19:00 PM »

error 16 has nothing to do with the clock at all. error 16 is "couldn't start dashboard".. chances are your dashboard on the HD is incomplete or missing.

soaponachain

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2004, 03:26:00 PM »

well i was reading a lot of the posts here and error 16 is what you can get if the clock is messed up which in turn wont load  the dash.  so i c where youre coming from but i need a bios that can bypass the clock check and have embedded eeprom.

Morglum

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2004, 04:01:00 PM »

Error 16 is dashboard related, which can be either a fucked up dashboard or a bad date and time.

The evox m7 bypasses the clock as evox bioses have been doing almost forever.