xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Question About Lasers(uber Techie Please)  (Read 58 times)

armyof1ne

• Archived User
Question About Lasers(uber Techie Please)
« on: February 02, 2020, 10:51:00 PM »

So, i have been working on xbox 360's for about 3 years now, I came across one that was running fine then started having reading problems(this was the original problem) I ordered a new laser... The laser Orig in it is a SF-HD63 laser and i tried replacing it with a new laser, The new laser i got was a SF-HD67S laser which i had originally ordered a HD67 laser(no S) It doesnt read anything with the new laser... Does anyone know what the S version is? is it compatible with a TS-H943? I have only seen this version of the HD67 on british and chinese sites... Surely a laser isnt region specific(only uk boxes can use the S version blah blah blah).... The old version still works... just crappy... Just so you know i did a pot calibration and removed the anti-static... im not a tard thank you... Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

This post has been edited by armyof1ne: Yesterday, 06:54 AM

armyof1ne

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2020, 11:16:00 PM »

Another thought as well... Could the SF-HD67S be only compatible with a certain version of the TS-H943? The drive is a MS25... Could it be that its only compatible with a MS28 or later?

armyof1ne

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 09:58:00 AM »

No one has dealt with these lasers? I may have been working on these for 3 years but there has to be someone out there that has dealt with these