xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Flashing Liteon - Missing Some Drive Specific Info  (Read 28 times)

TheDemonIII

• Archived User
Flashing Liteon - Missing Some Drive Specific Info
« on: July 01, 2009, 12:43:00 AM »

I was flashing my friends liteon today. I use the newest version of dvdkey32 and a homemade serial extractor. I only ever had this problem once before, with the original dvdkey32 back when flashing liteons was brand new. I was surprised when i saw that the laser and pcb info was missing from the dump. The drive is A0A1 (if that makes a difference). ive done at least 5 other liteons before, and have never had this problem with the newest dvdkey32. anyone know what could have caused this to happen?

This post has been edited by TheDemonIII: Jul 1 2009, 07:44 AM

run187

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 04:55:00 AM »

some drives just do it jungle flasher tells you to enter data in dsome boxes if i rember correctly .
back up key enter required data flash drive test if works wack xbox back togher job done ..

turny

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 11:27:00 AM »

QUOTE(TheDemonIII @ Jul 1 2009, 07:43 AM) *

I was flashing my friends liteon today. I use the newest version of dvdkey32 and a homemade serial extractor. I only ever had this problem once before, with the original dvdkey32 back when flashing liteons was brand new. I was surprised when i saw that the laser and pcb info was missing from the dump. The drive is A0A1 (if that makes a difference). ive done at least 5 other liteons before, and have never had this problem with the newest dvdkey32. anyone know what could have caused this to happen?
microsoft are sending out drives with this info missing , you can rebuild it if you want, I personally dont bother as if they are sending drives out without this info does it really need it?

TheDemonIII

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 11:52:00 AM »

ahh alright, didnt know ms was doing that. seems kinda odd. i figured might as well rebuild it.