xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Attn Mac Owners...  (Read 193 times)

TheChilde

• Archived User
Attn Mac Owners...
« on: March 07, 2005, 12:32:00 PM »

Ready to start using that apple computer with your xbox more. Tired of there not being apps written for MAC? Well, thechilde has started coding, he is taking suggestions, and is ready to make a great computer work well with a great console.

First, the first beta is released of OSXBMConfig go to http://www.thechilde.com to try it out. Please report bugs, since it is a beta. For now it will help in the process of adding and removing shares, I am working on implementing the rest of the options, and then finally, hopefully (maybe with some help) add an ftp client.

Second... well thats up to you PM me or email me (thechilde(at)gmail(dot)com) with ides for the next OSXBOX or plain OSX app!

thechilde

afandiewinter

• Archived User
Attn Mac Owners...
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 04:05:00 AM »

i for one would love to have a Soundtrack Editor for OS X.  smile.gif

Win32 version HERE.

JayDee

• Archived User
Attn Mac Owners...
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2005, 04:25:00 AM »

Please post in XBMC forum also wink.gif

dsl1

• Archived User
Attn Mac Owners...
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2005, 06:51:00 AM »

Thanks man

Go mac users!

TheChilde

• Archived User
Attn Mac Owners...
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2005, 07:10:00 PM »

OK so i noticed a HUGE bug.. that no one reported. I am very sorry, it actually makes this app useless! I will update very soon. Please people Report bugs!!! Thanks

mattyj25

• Archived User
Attn Mac Owners...
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2005, 10:32:00 PM »

No doubt. I would like a soundtrack editor too!!

TheChilde

• Archived User
Attn Mac Owners...
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2005, 12:16:00 AM »

Wow im an idiot! I realized the bug i earlier mentioned is a new bug (fixed) so no one ever experianced it, haha wow AIRHEAD!

dankwonka

• Archived User
Attn Mac Owners...
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2005, 04:49:00 PM »

can anyone help me get started with modding my xbox and getting it hooked up to my mac running osx? is there any walkthroughs that might be able to help me out?  any help will be appreciated.  thanks.

ReVaL

• Archived User
Attn Mac Owners...
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2005, 03:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(dankwonka @ Apr 4 2005, 10:48 PM)
can anyone help me get started with modding my xbox and getting it hooked up to my mac running osx? is there any walkthroughs that might be able to help me out?  any help will be appreciated.  thanks.

Once you have your xbox modded aand a dashboard running, get Transmit (ftp app).  Search in the forums for "transmit", I made a post on that topic earlier.  I would also recomend getting Xdisc, which lets you create/extract xisos.  

btw A Craxtion type app woul dbe nice on the Mac.

Metal Slug

• Archived User
Attn Mac Owners...
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2005, 04:04:00 PM »

Once you have your xbox modded aand a dashboard running, get Transmit (ftp app). Search in the forums for "transmit", I made a post on that topic earlier. I would also recomend getting Xdisc, which lets you create/extract xisos.

I could never get Xdisk to work...  But I didn't need to. All I do is burn a data dvd with toast 6 titanium and it works every time. smile.gif

Dankwonka - If you need any help with your xbox modding, feel free to PM me.