xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Benq Blinking Light And Stays Open?  (Read 69 times)

xkuco

• Archived User
Benq Blinking Light And Stays Open?
« on: February 19, 2009, 06:22:00 PM »

not sure whats wrong i tried that new 360 modification disc and ive modded many samsung and liton drive with no problem but i tried to mod it and it never even read the firmware it jsut gave me a stack overflow in cofig.sys and ive tried almost everything to get around it but the xbox is working i put it back together and its just giving me blinkin lights i just want to get it back to normal if anyone can help then thanx if i can mod the box even better

xkuco

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 03:08:00 PM »

anyone at all know i just tried to disconnect all drives and i tried with iprep and the 360 mod disc and nothin its just blinkin like eject like and ejecting out and staying ejected anyone know?

nannou

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 05:18:00 PM »

i have the same problem with my ms25 i think it's ruined. pbc must have fried

xkuco

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2009, 11:27:00 AM »

with the samsungs u can do a hotswap which i know works ive done it but i dont know if u can on the benq and i dont have another to verify u can

nannou

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2009, 04:11:00 PM »

how? swap the samsung's pcb for the benq's? can it be done? i don't understand what u mean

This post has been edited by nannou: Feb 23 2009, 12:14 AM

ToBbErT

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2009, 04:28:00 PM »

How many lights are blinking?

What do you mean with hotswapping?creating backing ups?That can be done with a benq and the right firmware.Or do you mean swapping your samsung for a benq?This can also be done.

@ nannou i dont know if that can be done but its much easier to just to swap the whole drive and to spoof it.

This post has been edited by ToBbErT: Feb 23 2009, 12:32 AM

nannou

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 08:19:00 AM »

yes i already have another ms25 to swap for my faulty one but i would love to know if my ck3 it's faulty too but i don't want to ruin another drive lol

xkuco

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009, 01:58:00 PM »

the only light blinkinn is the middle one no other ones like if its bricked but i havent even flashed the benq drive so i dont know why its doin that i didnt flash or copy original firmware so i dont know why its ejecting automatically and blinking?????????????????????? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/uhh.gif)

xkuco

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2009, 09:23:00 PM »

ok i fixed the problem it was the computer and wasnt the drive and i flashed it but now its giving me a e66 i know what it was i used jungle flasher and i didnt spoof it properly im new with that and wanted to try it out so anyone know how to by pass it cause it recognizes it but wont let me read it or anything ??? im kinda stuck i have the right firmware i have to flash it with now all i have to do is flash and im good it has the right key but osig is wrong ???? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/uhh.gif)

xkuco

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2009, 06:13:00 AM »

anyone??

uradodah

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2009, 02:22:00 PM »

QUOTE(xkuco @ Mar 10 2009, 06:13 AM) *

anyone??

Listen, I'm not and expert and I don't have a Benq...but am getting one soon.  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

In preparation for the spoofing/flashing process, I have started doing some research on how to do it...best way to do it, etc.  I realize JF is the newest and hottest way to flash our drives but it doesn't mean it won't have issues (it's beta software) and it doesn't mean it's the only way to flash a drive.

I've read a lot of posts and visited many different sites to get different perspectives.  MANY people mention using Dosflash to flash their Benq drives.  From what I've seen, it looks really easy.  My understanding is that Dosflash can access Benq drives even if they appear to be bricked - meaning - you'd basically have to fry the drive to actually brick it.

As I said, I'm not an expert and haven't ever flashed a Benq.  However, you can't hurt anything by trying something new at this point.  If I were in your shoes, I'd at least read up on Dosflash to see if you think it might work.

There are *many* people on here a heck of a lot smarter than me when it comes to flashing drives.  Maybe they'll provide their opinion on my post to offer a bit more assistance.

On the other hand - you may have already tried all of this and I'm just wasting my time... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Best of luck...

This post has been edited by uradodah: Mar 10 2009, 09:26 PM