xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Got Correct Liteon Key But Still Get Open Tray Error  (Read 36 times)

xatrix123

• Archived User
Got Correct Liteon Key But Still Get Open Tray Error
« on: January 30, 2009, 07:09:00 PM »

So over the last few days on working on my liteon drive, I'm starting to wondering if its gonna work again. I copy the key over and got it fine, I went to go flash in dos, that's when firmtool told me my serial was wrong. So I started to read about that hex fix. With luck today somebody on the forums released a program for you to do it. It told me all my stuff was right but the opt and pcb serial data when i click on patch to edit them they came up as this ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ. So i found the corresponding numbers from my drive to get the correct key. I got that done patch the file and reloaded to see if it had any errors and it didn't, then I took my new dummy3.key made from the program that which says its valid and i loaded it up in jungleflasher .043 beta and I loaded it through load source firmware, then i went to open target firmware and open up ix-liteon1.5. Then I hit the spoof source to target to get the keys to match up. Then i went to save to file. I booted up to dos then, use l-o-eras to erase the drive and then use dosflash to write the lite_cfw.bin file that junglefasher made. After all that I still get the open tray problem where no game is recognize. Is there anything I'm doing anything wrong that u guys can see? Any help would be nice, thanks