xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26

Author Topic: IXtreme 1.5 LiteOn - BenQ - Samsung - TEAM JUNGLE  (Read 1975 times)

lord^infamous

• Archived User
IXtreme 1.5 LiteOn - BenQ - Samsung - TEAM JUNGLE
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2008, 03:27:00 AM »

I just got done installing and I must say that Liteon pwns.  Had a little troube with the team jungle app after the erase because of the VIA card but I reverted to the DOS method and it worked like a champ.  It literally took me 45 seconds to complete the job once I made the firmware.  Thanks again and big ups to all involved.

jumojn

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2008, 03:27:00 AM »

Thank you from finland team JUNGLE  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  smile.gif

antonchigurh

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2008, 02:53:00 AM »

No good.  I just tried to erase my firmware computer froze on me.  After reboot liteon drive will not respond.  I think its bricked.  I was using a via chipset.  I hope you guys can help me out.

InvidiousDemise

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2008, 03:05:00 AM »

Ok, I second the question about what is the best way to flash a benq drive right now?

Can anyone explain to me what the bad angle thing is? Does that mean better chance at reading security sectors and stuff that might not have burned well?

Please forgive my ignorance in this subject.

I'm very glad this came out when it did. I just took my box apart yesterday so I can paint it and I might flash my benq.

mac456

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2008, 03:08:00 AM »

you tried doing it in dos instead mate?

Am i right to think if i am using a montherboard chipset (ich8) for flashing the lite-on with the team jungle software. it should not come accross any problems?

Wolf12886

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2008, 03:09:00 AM »

Thanks,

You guys are awesome

Th3_Burn3r

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2008, 03:11:00 AM »

BIG Thanks to C4EVA and the whole Team Jungle

GREAT WORK

i flashed my lite on in less than 1 minute and it runs great

bissmo

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2008, 03:11:00 AM »

ive got the same problem started erase got 0x72 so i switched it off and on like it says and now its just freazing up on me does this mean its been wiped ..should i just try dos for the flash.... and im using via 6421 card

also the drive will not eject

This post has been edited by bissmo: Dec 23 2008, 11:15 AM

gotloveforall

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2008, 03:15:00 AM »

Whooot!  jester.gif
Thanks for everything, TEAM!

Guess what?
I just picked up my Maximus 360 Xtractor Tool + Spear from the Post Office just a few hours ago.  smile.gif
THERE IS A GOD!  laugh.gif

brokentwice

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2008, 03:22:00 AM »

DId two lite ones with Windows and had no problem ..

went to do 3rd and fourth ... and it frooze the pc after erase ...

Looked like all hope was gone then i went back to good old dosflash ..

AND ALL IS WELL !!

I recommend that everyone use dosflash since it wont lock up the pc.

Windows is freezing cause the Drive no longer has firmware when it locks up mid erase .

Hope this helps

and once again merry xmas all !

--NZ MODZ--

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2008, 03:22:00 AM »

Wicked - I have tried it out and it works a treat, at least at getting the Lite On key - I have been trying all day to get a valid key using the ck3tool_v1.2.4 but kept getting CCCCCC's - then first time using Team Jungle - JungleFlasher I got a valid key!!! Stoked I checked Xbox-scene before bed smile.gif Thanks for the effort put into this tool and the firmware, much appreciated.

My first attempt wasn't quite 100% successful as I did not know how long to wait before power cycling the drive during the Lite On Erase - and now the drive seems munted, cant eject and not being recognised - so I need to find out whether or not it is salvageable - if I undo the solder connections will it still work? I havent tested it yet. At least I have the valid key, identify and inquiry strings I can flash onto another drive if I have to, but it would be good to get a hacked firmware on the Lite On finally.

Just like the Hitachi 78FK/FL - Took a long time but we got there.

Now lets get these drives to report discs present so we can play games from just the hard drive.

Can anyone offer any help regarding my now non-responding Lite-On? I am using the Xecuter CK3 Pro and USB - no RS232 cable. Have successfully read off keys etc but unable to erase and flash.

cardyology

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2008, 03:46:00 AM »

First of all let me just say kudos for achieving what they said could not be done.  You guysa are seriously skilled ph34r.gif

My 360 is rocking a BENQ on ix1.4 spoofed as a liteon in my 360Elite... as Im sure many lite-on users have also.

Will peeps who have replaced their lite on drives be upgrading to 1.5? If so, will it be best to continue to use the spoofed BENQ drive & flash it to this new 1.5 fw or can we go back to our lite-on drives? Is there a "better" one to use? Any advantages/disadvantages to going back to liteon or sticking with BENQ>?

Thanks again guys, this is gonna make my flashed-console-wanting, lite-on-owning friends very very happy this xmas! cool.gif

mad473

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2008, 03:48:00 AM »

Its time now. cool.gif Many Thanks to the team.

podger

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2008, 03:50:00 AM »

cardyology:

Always best to use same drive if possible... Cross spoofing is alway more ricky than as straight flash

For benq, you should move to 1.5 if you can.... there are several imporvements in there...

Dead Echo

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2008, 03:54:00 AM »

When can we expect an updated flashing guide for drives other than the Lite-On - Some of us aren't so gifted when it comes to technology (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

This post has been edited by Dead Echo: Dec 23 2008, 11:57 AM
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 26