xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Does Anyone Know If Someone Working On A Method To Read/write The Firm  (Read 73 times)

BigStuff

• Archived User

Does anyone know if someone working on a method to read/write the firmware itself (Lite-on) ?
or there in no way to getting it done  ?
thanks

This post has been edited by BigStuff: Aug 29 2008, 07:44 AM

foaley77

• Archived User
Does Anyone Know If Someone Working On A Method To Read/write The Firm
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 01:12:00 AM »

Time will Tell.

Mushy2000

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 02:35:00 AM »

I guess the Sticky wasn't enough for you...

Guys, I suggest you get re-acquainted with these rules as they are NOT being followed at all. ANY posts that do not follow the above guidelines WILL be moved/closed as the moderators discretion.

This rule has been ignored for quite some time, and I will be coming down hard on anyone who does not follow these rules

Additional Information:

Phillips/Lite-On DG-16D2S
Do not make any posts relating to this drive Unless it contains one of the following:

* Valuable Information about Specifications of the drive
    * Posts revealing information to the finding of a hack
    * Posts revealing information to the release of a hack

Do Not Post asking when a hack will be released, or posts asking how to identify the drive, or that you have one. Any new news will be posted in the X-S news, information on how to identify the drive can be found around, and we dont really care if you have one and already know they are available worldwide

Any questions you may have, or if you wish to track the progress of the Lite-On drive should be kept in this thread ONLY!

Failure to follow these rules will result in the offender having a nice vacation from these forums.

BigStuff

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 02:46:00 AM »

sorry i dont notice :\