xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox 360 Won't Read A Burned .iso  (Read 35 times)

longdongsilver

• Archived User
Xbox 360 Won't Read A Burned .iso
« on: April 27, 2008, 09:20:00 PM »

I've got an xbox 360 with a benq drive. Flashed it using dosflash 16 and iextreme firmware 12x. Everything went fine. It reads original games and movies like normal. But when I downloaded a game, extracted the files to create the .iso, and burned the disc the 360 won't read it. It says that the disc is unreadable. Not that I need to insert an xbox 360 game but that the disc is unreadable. I have no clue what is wrong and any help would be much appreciated before I make another coaster.

Ranger72

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 10:09:00 PM »

QUOTE(longdongsilver @ Apr 28 2008, 04:20 AM) *

I've got an xbox 360 with a benq drive. Flashed it using dosflash 16 and iextreme firmware 12x. Everything went fine. It reads original games and movies like normal. But when I downloaded a game, extracted the files to create the .iso, and burned the disc the 360 won't read it. It says that the disc is unreadable. Not that I need to insert an xbox 360 game but that the disc is unreadable. I have no clue what is wrong and any help would be much appreciated before I make another coaster.

The problem is that you are a pirate. Not only are you a pirate but you are also going to be soon a pirate on vacation from x-scene.

Have a good day.

This post has been edited by Ranger72: Apr 28 2008, 05:11 AM

HotKnife420

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 11:16:00 PM »

To answer his question, as well as for anyone else wondering the same thing:

If you buy the game your problem will be solved.

This post has been edited by HotKnife420: Apr 28 2008, 06:16 AM

longdongsilver

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 09:46:00 AM »

Screw you guys. I've downloaded a copy of graw 2 that I already own. I asked a question in another thread about how to make an .iso and nobody gave me an answer. If somebody would please help then great but if you want to just criticize me then fuck you.

HotKnife420

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 10:25:00 AM »

QUOTE(longdongsilver @ Apr 28 2008, 04:46 PM) *

Screw you guys. I've downloaded a copy of graw 2 that I already own. I asked a question in another thread about how to make an .iso and nobody gave me an answer. If somebody would please help then great but if you want to just criticize me then fuck you.

Criticizing people who are in a position to help you is like degrading someone who's about to prepare your food. I bet you've eaten a lot of spit burgers without knowing it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Now that we've measured our e-penises, downloading a game, whether you own it already or not, is still considered piracy, and certainly against the rules you supposedly read before creating your account here.

If you're so hard up to make a backup of a game you own, why not follow the tutorials (since there's tons of 'em here)? I suggest Xbox Backup Creator (yes, the name sounds like the most generic thing you could google).

Hope you get this info before you get yourself banned.

Reaper527

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 02:47:00 PM »

here comes the ban hammer.

x-s does not condone piracy, don't discuss it here

This post has been edited by Reaper527: Apr 28 2008, 09:47 PM