xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: iXtreme firmware 1.3 for TS-H943 Xbox 360  (Read 1163 times)

Dazz

• Archived User
iXtreme firmware 1.3 for TS-H943 Xbox 360
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2007, 08:06:00 AM »

QUOTE(garethj7 @ Nov 12 2007, 03:21 PM) *

Hi ppl can anyone tell me how to make put this onto a bootable floppy ive made my firmware but for some reason iprep wont reckonize it?? any help would b gr8 thanks (p.s plz hurry ive got my 360 open an its wasting valuable COD4 time hahahaha only jokin) thanks

Hi ppl can anyone tell me how to make put this onto a bootable floppy ive made my firmware but for some reason iprep wont reckonize it?? any help would b gr8 thanks (p.s plz hurry ive got my 360 open an its wasting valuable COD4 time hahahaha only jokin) thanks
The revision 5 definition's for iPrep are outdated now with this release.  Now only if I can remember how to create/find the md5 for the 5x firmware....

Iriez

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2007, 07:31:00 AM »

QUOTE(little miss modder @ Nov 12 2007, 01:36 AM) View Post

to be honest i think this whole ixtreme is bullshit its only advantage over older xtreme is that fact it wont boot unless there are the required sections such as dmi or pfi, i still use 5.3 since it was released and i have not been banned, i survived the halo beta banning and i stick by my theory that if an xbox is modded before it hits live it wont be banned.

the reason that people were banned around the halo beta was that the crackdown that was going around didnt have a pfi or dmi present cant remember which

Im surprised your not banned with that theory. All it takes is one non-stealth backup. Mod at your own risk smile.gif

QUOTE(Skykid @ Nov 12 2007, 09:05 AM) View Post

Nice release keep up the good work....its much appreciated around the console scene.

Anyone know what speed the v1.2 revC was running at in Quiet mode? I put normal on and the discs were spinning like crazy and making dodgy noises at times.

I think i would like to go a bit faster, but i didn't even know what it was on to start with, speed-wise all i know is that it was quiet...

Thanks.

I think it was 2x. Seems 5x is the happy medium. Try 8 while your at it wink.gif

mrgreaper

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2007, 07:45:00 AM »

QUOTE(getRAWed @ Nov 12 2007, 08:15 AM) View Post

Oh crap man, I just opened my new system up last night and flashed the MS25 in there with iXtreme 1.2 - left the warranty sticker looking pretty damn clean too. Is this an absolutely urgent update?, I do want to be totally safe though so I guess so... argh.

<3 to C4E for all the work.

hmmm left your warranty sticker looking clean? why? you have invalidated it ms will know that, and if you sell second hand someone else might be fooled into thinking it is still under warrentie (take it from someone who has brought two xboxs like that which have turned out to be banned from live) do us all a favor and rip that thing off i believe leaving it looking undamaged is paramount to fraud!

sorry back on topic (and i wont reply to any posts regarding above dont want a flaming war over my personal opinion)

im curently running v1.2c on both my xboxs one is a ms28 the other is the ms(oh god what number??? lol the one you dont have to power down during the flash)
but due to an idiot with a coffee the disc that held the orig.bin files for them is fubar am i screwed? can i still update to this 1.3?
also since i make the back ups myself with a toshiba(or is it samsung) drive the official dvd pc drive with custom firmware do i need to bother with 1.3?(from what i have read its only for the obscure video format and people that want to quiet there 360`s down have i got that right?)

sorry for the 20 questions

caster420

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2007, 08:57:00 AM »

Sorry for the blank post... damn server is overloaded.

In regards to the iPrep definition files - they are now available on XBINS, in the Toshiba-Samsung folder, along with the v1.3 firmware.

Caster.

This post has been edited by caster420: Nov 12 2007, 04:58 PM

hiphophead34

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2007, 08:58:00 AM »

Does this boot non-stealth backups?

Dazz

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2007, 08:31:00 AM »

QUOTE(caster420 @ Nov 12 2007, 04:57 PM) View Post

In regards to the iPrep definition files - they are now available on XBINS, in the Toshiba-Samsung folder, along with the v1.3 firmware.

Caster.
Thank you

the soul poet

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2007, 08:46:00 AM »

QUOTE(hiphophead34 @ Nov 12 2007, 03:58 PM) View Post

Does this boot non-stealth backups?

I do hope that was a joke dear boy!

Carlitosbaby

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2007, 08:53:00 AM »

QUOTE(caster420 @ Nov 12 2007, 10:57 AM) View Post

Caster.

I may be wrong but readme says you can use dosflash so you should be able to flash samsung like benq in theory. Don't have any samsungs at home to test. Maybe someone else who does can give it a test and let us know. Friend is bringing me back his samsung drive tonite so if someone doesnt test by then I will.

caster420

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2007, 09:40:00 AM »

I'm sorry, i was wrong about the iPrep definitions update...

They can be found here on XBINS:

/XBOX 360/firmware/firmware tools/iPrep 101/ixdef-rev6.rar

Caster.

getRAWed

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2007, 09:45:00 AM »

Note: In regards to the 'More Secure Xbox Live' feature, it is just further cleanup of the DMI code on failed boot (non-stealth games), plus a quicker lockdown of video partition when requested to reset to the video partition. "PTP" stands for Parallel Track Path DVD's. It is a rare format (approx. 1 out of 50) that is used. Previously they would not play under iXtreme versions.

About the DMI code thing, as long as I check properly that any games I'm inserting are properly stealth patched etc, I don't need to bother updating my drive with iX 1.3, because there would be no DMI cleanup needed seeing as none of the boots would fail? Also, about the video partition request, is that done by MS or just the console alone?

slaveunit

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2007, 09:34:00 AM »

QUOTE(getRAWed @ Nov 12 2007, 08:45 AM) View Post

Note: In regards to the 'More Secure Xbox Live' feature, it is just further cleanup of the DMI code on failed boot (non-stealth games), plus a quicker lockdown of video partition when requested to reset to the video partition. "PTP" stands for Parallel Track Path DVD's. It is a rare format (approx. 1 out of 50) that is used. Previously they would not play under iXtreme versions.

About the DMI code thing, as long as I check properly that any games I'm inserting are properly stealth patched etc, I don't need to bother updating my drive with iX 1.3, because there would be no DMI cleanup needed seeing as none of the boots would fail? Also, about the video partition request, is that done by MS or just the console alone?

Would Dance Dance Revolution be one of these rare games?  That is the only one I coudl not get to work on iX 1.2c for the Hitatchi.

Dazz

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2007, 12:48:00 PM »

Hmmm... this does not appear to be working on my MS28 drive... I was running 1.2C without any issues.  I flashed the 5x version and now none (even original games) will play.  The 360 thinks that all previously working games, burned or original, are all returning the following error:

To play this disk put it in an Xbox 360 console.

Thankfully I backed up my USB key and going to flash back to 1.2C

88 Ecko Unltd 88

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2007, 12:13:00 PM »

nice work  biggrin.gif

s3ntry

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2007, 12:54:00 PM »

hi all
i've not updated my MS28 firmware since the first ixtreme was released. having great problems getting my backups to load, using verbs 2.4x, so reckon it might be time to update to ixtreme1.3

could anyone tell me if this is a simple case of flashing the new firmware over the old one, or do we still have to go into 0800 mode?

thanks all

Dazz

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2007, 12:39:00 PM »

QUOTE(Dazz @ Nov 12 2007, 08:48 PM) View Post

Hmmm... this does not appear to be working on my MS28 drive... I was running 1.2C without any issues.  I flashed the 5x version and now none (even original games) will play.  The 360 thinks that all previously working games, burned or original, are all returning the following error:

To play this disk put it in an Xbox 360 console.

Thankfully I backed up my USB key and going to flash back to 1.2C

Ok, I re-flashed back to 1.2C and it's working flawless again.  Perhaps there was an option that I should have ticked (or un-ticked) in iPrep.  Going to try again...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12