xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Dosflash32 + Does Nothing After Pressing Yes...  (Read 36 times)

monkeyrocks001

• Archived User
Dosflash32 + Does Nothing After Pressing Yes...
« on: October 30, 2007, 06:59:00 PM »

Hi,

So I have everything placed here...

-Turn on my xbox
-press on dosflash
-got that failed msg so I press yes
-Turn off my 360 and wait few secs and turn it on...

And than nothing happens...

I 1 time rebooted and pressed NO, and I could see there the xbox360 drive but could not read/write or anything because MTK failed.

I have no idea what to do (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

I tried that tutorial with ntfs4dos etc... but that doesn't work either, but I can see the drive (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

please help me.

my chipset: GIGABYTE GBB36X Controller

PS.  I have also  INTEL ICH9 2 port SERIAL ATA STORAGE CONTROLLER 2 that works via iPrep, and PORT 1 doesn't work...

This post has been edited by monkeyrocks001: Oct 31 2007, 02:03 AM

cypher21

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 02:28:00 AM »

if you would have looked at some active topic about dosflash, you'd found out benq can only be flashed solderless on nforce and via chipset (don't have the time to look up your mobo, so if you have that chipset don't bother)

Second, TRY DOSFLASH16 in DOS!

i can't flash benq's in windows, but with dosflash16 in dos it works flawlessly!! (flashed 5 so far)

gameguru3112

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 05:33:00 AM »

QUOTE(cypher21 @ Oct 31 2007, 08:28 AM) *

if you would have looked at some active topic about dosflash, you'd found out benq can only be flashed solderless on nforce and via chipset (don't have the time to look up your mobo, so if you have that chipset don't bother)

Second, TRY DOSFLASH16 in DOS!

i can't flash benq's in windows, but with dosflash16 in dos it works flawlessly!! (flashed 5 so far)

hey i posted similar question like this in a different part of a forum but i really need help because i waisted a night on this lol i got via 6124 and tried dos and xp, in dos i pput command down like
dosfalsh16 000d 1 a0 1 4 c:\orig.bin 0 it askes the question i press yes i get 0x00 i then turn 360 off wait 5 seconds turn 360 on do tha again but the 0x00 does not change!! i go into xp i turn 360 on i open up dosflash it askes question i press yes turn 360 off then count to 5 again then turn 360 on the software does not pop up!! when i manually open the software it gives me read write and all other stuff but it's all in grey!!! can you help plz thanks