xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ixtreme 1.2c  (Read 43 times)

addyirv

• Archived User
Ixtreme 1.2c
« on: October 03, 2007, 11:34:00 AM »

Okay i flashed my ts-h943 no probs with xtreme5.3.

Questions if you could answer please:

1) Im a bit worried about ixtreme 1.2C, and reliability is it likely to brick my 360 or increase the chances of GPU overheating and introducing RROD (my 360 is brand new but also motherboard etc)?

2) Whats the compatablity like with ixtreme i have the likes of halo3, bioshock, GOW,saints row etc, i guess i just create an iso from xBC and use dvdmulleter then burn again?

3) How do you actually get banned the process? (bots search you?, history??), okay i have been on a few times with FW extreme5.3 no bans so far, fingers crossed.

4) Im wanting to flash my TS-H943 to ixtreme do i restore to orignal FW then to ixtreme or, just flash over existing extreme 5.3 FW?

I wonder how long this xbl hack willl last with ixtreme 1,2, seeems no one has been banned so far.

thanks in advance.

myfranco

• Archived User
Ixtreme 1.2c
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 02:19:00 PM »

1-No such thing.
2-Ixtreme has the most strict firmware now.You have to all the patches necessary.
3-It's very hard to say that.The most secure way is ixtreme with originals on live.
4-No need to restore.Just flash ixtreme

hope it helps.

blame canada

• Archived User
Ixtreme 1.2c
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 02:51:00 PM »

@ question 2: XBC currently does make your game 100% stealthed and read for iXtreme firmware (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) No need for dvdmulletor which wouldn't help you anyways unless you had the specific security/stealth file for that game (which XBC makes and injects into the .iso for you when you back the game up)

addyirv

• Archived User
Ixtreme 1.2c
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2007, 04:45:00 PM »

QUOTE(blame canada @ Oct 3 2007, 09:51 PM) *

@ question 2: XBC currently does make your game 100% stealthed and read for iXtreme firmware (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) No need for dvdmulletor which wouldn't help you anyways unless you had the specific security/stealth file for that game (which XBC makes and injects into the .iso for you when you back the game up)

Okay thanks for that, all of my backups have been created at the slowest speed on verbatim with XBC.

I am correct in thinking i can flash with ixtreme and i dont need to do anything with my current backups and they will play fine with ixtreme 1.2???

At the moment i can still get banned off XBLive? - even though my backup's are stealthed but im running xtreme5.3???

Sorry but whats the point of dvdmulletor?

thanks in advance

shawndezy115

• Archived User
Ixtreme 1.2c
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2007, 07:24:00 AM »

dvd mulleter is a great program for inserting stelth into you games.
some people like me canot exract their own games so we download our backups.
hitachi drives are unable to see the hidden portion of the disc when in mode b.

when you upgrade there is a chance that some of your game will not work. all depends on how stealth your games are.

using ixtreme 1.2c is the best way to go. it is very strick tho. if your game is not 100% stealth it will not boot.

its a personal prefrence but i allways restor to org.bin just to be on the safe side. i burned an hitachi by not restoring. samsung are more durable to a lay over in firmware, but i still restor to be safe.

hope this helps.