xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: The Bios Does Not Be Installed. Press <g> To Continue!  (Read 30 times)

ivan2740

• Archived User
The Bios Does Not Be Installed. Press <g> To Continue!
« on: December 28, 2007, 02:21:00 PM »

Thanks for posting this, saved me a huge headache!

Antman1

• Archived User
The Bios Does Not Be Installed. Press <g> To Continue!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 06:44:00 AM »

ok..   here is what I did on mine for that same problem.  I hooked up a SATA Hard Drive on the secondary SATA and left only the SATA Cable on my Samsung drive on the 360 with the drive powered off.  then when I booted the PC it would load the SATA Hard Drive I had hooked up then when I get to the Dos Prompt I would turn the power on to the 360 Samsung drive and unplug my SATA Hard drive (Doesnt really matter though) and then flash away.  

Now this is caused I believe because of raid being enabled.  Try disabling the Raid and see if it works first other wise this is a work around.  Now you may be saying "I dont have a sata hard drive to do this with".  Well you do.  Your 360's hard drive is sata and that is what I use.  I use my spare 360 sata hard drive I have laying around to use mine.  My VIA chipset starts with 8something and it is very touchy but works like a champ with a sata hard drive sitting on one of the 2 sata ports.