xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Unlicensed Content Patch Via Xexmenu (or Similar)  (Read 203 times)

johnyblackout

• Archived User
Unlicensed Content Patch Via Xexmenu (or Similar)
« on: January 09, 2011, 11:30:00 PM »

First off don't ever hook your jtag up online unless you want your KV.bin flagged and banned. When I want to put DLC on my jtag I go and get Yari Swap once you load the DLC in Yari you just hit the big red button at the top left of the screen. That should take care of all the licenses. Then I move the DLC folder onto a thumb drive or external usb (Then plug that into the xbox). Once that is done you can go to xex menu and transfer it onto the third partition on your xbox hdd under the 0000000000000000 folder (usually where DLC goes). You just hit right bumber then x once in xexmenu to select the usb drive. Once you take the licenes's off and transfer it to the xbox hdd it should show up. You might need the Title updates as well. You can get those HERE. Once you get the appropriate Title Update you just do the same except you don't need to run them through Yari Swap and you put them in the Cache folder. Unless it's blackops then it goes in the 0000000000000000 folder