xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Author Topic: Fbbuild 0.1 (2.0.12611.0)  (Read 1739 times)

danthaman673

• Archived User
Fbbuild 0.1 (2.0.12611.0)
« Reply #195 on: November 13, 2010, 10:34:00 AM »

QUOTE(Schweino @ Nov 13 2010, 07:19 PM) View Post

What is not entirely clear to me is if the AP 2.5 offline banhammer is removed from this dash or not. So, will playing fable 3 cause your xbox to be flagged and corrupt your profile?

OK, I have noticed that my previously working version of FABLE 3 running from HDD, no longer boots and hangs on black screen, I'm guessing it flagged my console's xval (to busy/lazy to check) Luckily I never signed-in before re-flashing (was the 2nd thing I checked)

QUOTE(Julets @ Nov 14 2010, 02:41 AM) View Post

All newer games are going to use the AntiPiracy25, so there is *almost* no point in even upgrading to this. Sloppy that this wasn't taken care of prior to release.

Well I think 'sloppy' is a harsh word to use as getting it out is enough for others to build patches etc.. The main use for this dash is for ppl to have the foundations for kinect, And that they have. Don't worry it wont be long before someone patches it with a generic dash launch patch (I imagine it will be availible in Ibuild patching form at some point also)
In the mean-time you could always have a crack at it urself eg; re-build ur nand to think it has sammy drive &then flash ur dvd OSIG as sammy. OR You could have a 'crack' at decrypting fwcrt.bin and AP 2.5 Database urself (360 Flash tool 0.97 would be a good place to start)

If nothing happens shortly I'll write a noob tut for one of the above (time-allowing - We have a lot on the go here right now ...)

wololoo

• Archived User
« Reply #196 on: November 13, 2010, 11:15:00 AM »

Heeeelp, i have tried everything!!! everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

easy freeboot, jtagtool, script, flash using gentoo\flash360 and the port lpt. Every time i get the E79 error, what the fuck is the problem? how can i resolve?

dryan433

• Archived User
« Reply #197 on: November 13, 2010, 11:27:00 AM »

QUOTE(barbarus @ Nov 13 2010, 06:06 PM) View Post
i try to flash the new rebooter on my falcon jtag, and after i got the christmas lights error...it's the same error that i had with freeboot 0.32 until someone released a patch to remove the kv hash check..with fb build the hash check is here so how i can update the console? barbarus' date='Nov 13 2010, 06:06 PM' post='4752799'] i try to flash the new rebooter on my falcon jtag, and after i got the christmas lights error...it's the same error that i had with freeboot 0.32 until someone released a patch to remove the kv hash check..with fb build the hash check is here so how i can update the console?

i have also try to flash a nand of my friend (same model and cb0) and the console work well but xellous give me this error: a nand of my friend (same model and cb0) and the console work well but xellous give me this error:

! ! kv_get_dvd_key Failure: kv_read kv_get_dvd_key Failure: kv_read kv_get_dvd_key Failure: kv_read kv_get_dvd_key Failure: kv_read
! ! the hash check failed probably as a result of decryption failure the hash check failed probably as a result of decryption failure
! ! make sure that the CORRECT key vault for this console is in flash make sure that the CORRECT key vault for this console is in flash
! ! the key vault should be at offset 0x4200 for a lenght of 0x4200 the key vault should be at offset 0x4200 for a length of 0x4200 lenght of 0x4200 the key vault should be at offset 0x4200 for a length of 0x4200
! ! in the 'raw' flash binary from THIS console console in the 'raw' binary flash from THIS

so i try to put my cpu key into the donor nand file following a tutorial: cpu key into the donor nand file following a tutorial:

http://www.se7ensins...et-xbr-working/

but when i flash the nand image i got again the christmas lights..my cpu key is stored well into the donor nand file because with 360 flash tool i can read the information of the nand.. nand image i got again the christmas lights..my cpu key is stored well into the donor nand file because with 360 flash tool i can read the information of the nand..

How i can fix it?

thanks

if you used fbbuild own exe to build your nand try easy freeboot my friend also had this issue he couldn't use the ibuild with 9199 dash had to use easy freeboot instead as ibuild would mess up his kv as with my falcon i can use fbbuild and with 9199 ibuild they worked fine for me if you used 1 try the other smile.gif flash 360 you flash replacing kv/config ignoring the warnings as the kv is a bad check with this version lol

hope this is of some help with your issue smile.gif

p.s don't use ibuild with this version thou you may have unexpected results smile.gif

dinzy

• Archived User
« Reply #198 on: November 13, 2010, 11:32:00 AM »

Everything worked fine for me.  I can confirm that this will not run AC: Brotherhood without using a modified xex.  

At least on my system.

Is it possible it is checking the DVD firmware even though I am running the game as GOD or from Xex?

antisniperspy

• Archived User
« Reply #199 on: November 13, 2010, 12:19:00 PM »

Sorry to ask this again but why do we not need these files and what do they do. I read this is the myData Read Me...

none of these should be necissary but can be placed here for the builder,
must be provided in pairs of bin and meta, currently only encrypted bins are supported:
clr.bin / clr.bin.meta             (encrypted) (alternately you can use clr_enc.bin)
extended.bin / extended.bin.meta    (encrypted) (alternately you can use extended_enc.bin)
odd.bin / odd.bin.meta             (encrypted) (alternately you can use odd_enc.bin)
secdata.bin / secdata.bin.meta       (encrypted) (alternately you can use secdata_enc.bin)
dae.bin / dae.bin.meta             (encrypted) (alternately you can use dae_enc.bin)

I searched around but does anyone know what these are for.

Thanks

wunderstrmer

• Archived User
« Reply #200 on: November 13, 2010, 12:39:00 PM »

thanks for your support.

My nand was xbr and not working properly. I did the donar nand method to install freeboot 0.032 because of the bad nand.
Then I did everything with fbbuild.exe and everything worked from the start (Easy Freeboot did not work).
Did the update and Kinect works wunderfull. So if someone faces these messages:
error: Unable to determine image type
Error: unhandled exception.
you know what to do.

If someone needs a  bat file for fbbuild, copy this into an editor put your key in and save it as start.bat.
makes it easier for xp users:

@echo off
fbbuild.exe -c jasper256 -p yourKey -b 1blKey -d mydata flasupd.bin
pause
exit

Guess I am leave my box for another half a year untouched until xbmc is ported to the 360 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Thanks to Aldanga for the support and the hope he gave me last night. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

This post has been edited by Aldanga: Nov 14 2010, 01:03 AM

DragonNZ

• Archived User
« Reply #201 on: November 13, 2010, 01:48:00 PM »

Hi There,
I have a issue I can't figure out and hope someone can help.
The update flash is created, and I flash it using the flash360 tool, it complains about the difference, and I press START to continue and flash the NAND.

I then power down, and unplug all for a minute. When I boot back up, it displayes the new 360 splash screen, and hangs at that point without loading the standard dash. I can still boot into Xell using the eject button and can reflash backup to recover. This also happens if I create the flash using Easy Freeboot. I am currently using freeboot 0.032 (Dashboard 9199) and are using the dump of that to create the new flash. Do you know what I am doing wrong for it to not boot the 12611 dash and hang at the splash screen? Thanks for your help.

Haygar

• Archived User
« Reply #202 on: November 13, 2010, 02:39:00 PM »

QUOTE(DragonNZ @ Nov 14 2010, 07:48 AM) View Post

Hi There,
I have a issue I can't figure out and hope someone can help.
The update flash is created, and I flash it using the flash360 tool, it complains about the difference, and I press START to continue and flash the NAND.

I then power down, and unplug all for a minute. When I boot back up, it displayes the new 360 splash screen, and hangs at that point without loading the standard dash. I can still boot into Xell using the eject button and can reflash backup to recover. This also happens if I create the flash using Easy Freeboot. I am currently using freeboot 0.032 (Dashboard 9199) and are using the dump of that to create the new flash. Do you know what I am doing wrong for it to not boot the 12611 dash and hang at the splash screen? Thanks for your help.

I've responded in the Easy GUI Freebooter thread you posted in.

sython

• Archived User
« Reply #203 on: November 13, 2010, 02:47:00 PM »

QUOTE(lupoz @ Nov 12 2010, 12:52 AM) View Post

Just upgraded 5 minutes ago my Falcon without remove resistor.

With this procedure:

Launch FLASH360 on XBOX from USB key and make a full nand backup (button X)
then on PC launch Easy FreeBoot
Click Create Image
Open saved nand backup
Enter your CPU key (it is supposed that you have somewhere)

Easy FreeBoot will finish and create a Updflash.bin
Copy this file to the usb key in the folder of FLASH360

Go to XBOX, launch FLASH360
Button A (write updflash.bin to Nand)
Button B (Raw Flash without keeping current kv/config).
ignore the  warnings ("WARNING: Keyvault encrypted data check mismatch" and "WARNING: Your current nand is not the ZeroPaired.").

Finish the update and reboot your JTAG XBOX with new dash

Now configure language, resolution and all things..

On PC extract SystemUpdate12611.zip (you'll find link to download some post before this) on USB key,
insert the USB key to your xbox and follow the instruction to update,
after few seconds you'll have a working new dash with avatar!!!

All made with resistor R6T3 on place!!!

Thanks to all for hints...

Thanks, worked a treat for me too..My quick launches still worked into fsb 1.2 & 2.0 smile.gif both dash lauch and load my games from my stock replacement 500GB HDD.

When I connect my kinect, its saying update is required, is it safe to continue??
EDIT : I went ahead and did the update, all is sweet.

cory1492

• Archived User
« Reply #204 on: November 13, 2010, 02:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(antisniperspy @ Nov 13 2010, 12:19 PM) *
Sorry to ask this again but why do we not need these files and what do they do. I read this is the myData Read Me...
the violations (and console impairments) that occur when these files are missing are patched out, if you don't beleive that make a build without the files and see if anything doesn't work, then go to system menu and properties, dig up xval 2.0 and decrypt and see if anything is violated. Even if you do supply the files, it's unlikely you'll have a valid crl.bin (it's updated in each update) and dae.bin (it's new.)

clr.bin / clr.bin.meta             (encrypted) (alternately you can use clr_enc.bin)
should be crl.bin - console revocation list (a list of consoles permabanned so hard everyone who has an xbox apparently needs this list of them)
extended.bin / extended.bin.meta    (encrypted) (alternately you can use extended_enc.bin)
extended keyvault... they needed some extra space to stow some dynamic per machine keys for things like IPTV
odd.bin / odd.bin.meta             (encrypted) (alternately you can use odd_enc.bin)
AP25 challenge database
secdata.bin / secdata.bin.meta       (encrypted) (alternately you can use secdata_enc.bin)
a running log of all the security violations the console has seen
dae.bin / dae.bin.meta             (encrypted) (alternately you can use dae_enc.bin)
dvdAuthExtended, probably more AP25 type stuff (this file is pretty much brand new)

there is one other as well, fcrt.bin, but I don't know if anyone has ever come across one.

This post has been edited by cory1492: Nov 13 2010, 10:51 PM

antisniperspy

• Archived User
« Reply #205 on: November 13, 2010, 03:17:00 PM »

Thanks for that great answer cory1492.

Plus anyone else notice that with then new dash and the new dashlaunch 2.04 the 30ms ping patch no longer works.

tewy

• Archived User
« Reply #206 on: November 13, 2010, 03:28:00 PM »

cant find 2166 on xbins any help plz ppl

barbarus

• Archived User
« Reply #207 on: November 13, 2010, 04:08:00 PM »

QUOTE(dryan433 @ Nov 13 2010, 07:27 PM) View Post

if you used fbbuild own exe to build your nand try easy freeboot my friend also had this issue he couldn't use the ibuild with 9199 dash had to use easy freeboot instead as ibuild would mess up his kv as with my falcon i can use fbbuild and with 9199 ibuild they worked fine for me if you used 1 try the other smile.gif flash 360 you flash replacing kv/config ignoring the warnings as the kv is a bad check with this version lol

hope this is of some help with your issue smile.gif

p.s don't use ibuild with this version thou you may have unexpected results smile.gif

can you explain better?...

Harbinger076

• Archived User
« Reply #208 on: November 13, 2010, 06:11:00 PM »

QUOTE(lucifur2k @ Nov 12 2010, 09:16 PM) View Post

I flashed this and got e72 any idea how to fix this or where to start looking for a way back to my 9199 jtag nand or do I have to resolder a usb or lpt and reflash that way.

be sure you have the dvd drive hooked up before you power on the system.. im use to testing updates without the drive plugged up and this was also my situation soon as i plugged dvd drive in , it booted just fine this was after dickin with it for a few hours going wtf..

relaxxx

• Archived User
« Reply #209 on: November 14, 2010, 05:18:00 AM »

I seem to have a different problem from anyone else...  I've read all the threads and tried all the easy tools and instructions for fbbuild and I always end up with a motherboard that just boots Free60 Xell with the power button. Tried 3 Xenons and 2 Zephyrs, all same thing, tried flash dumps of freeboot032 and original bins, same thing...

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16