xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Jtag Help  (Read 110 times)

ang3lk1ll3r127

• Archived User
Jtag Help
« on: July 24, 2010, 04:45:00 PM »

ok so i have 4 jtags and i have never hooked any of them up to xbl untill the other day. all of them have freeboot .032 running 9199 kernal for xbox live support. i used my xbl account on a usb drive to connect them individualy to the internet to test all 4. each less that 30 sec's max. and all 4 were unbanned.  so last night about 3 days after doing this i go to my regular retail xbox to play some mw2 and i get a message that says: Your account has been suspended from Xbox LIVE untill 12/31/9999. did i just loging on those 4 times that day really get my account banned? blink.gif  i thought that freeboot was ment to work on live? so did i miss something? any input would be greatly helpful.

ravendrow

• Archived User
Jtag Help
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 05:37:00 PM »

never and i mean never share your retail profile with your jtagged console yes it is what caused your profile to be banned MS can detect all homebrew activity on your jtagged profile threw hex editing. not to mention you just lost 4 unbanned KV's happy gamming

ZprivateZ

• Archived User
Jtag Help
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 05:39:00 PM »

No Jtag is meant to be taken on live, they are not and never have been "live safe". Now your account is banned and I bet the 4 keyvaults from he 4 Jtags you took online are also banned.