xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Best Software For Jtag 360?  (Read 105 times)

s1lv1a9999

• Archived User
Best Software For Jtag 360?
« on: April 08, 2010, 05:51:00 PM »

Just about to jtag hack my console, and wanting to know what is the best dash/software to install, once hacked?

Also, is there any good media players (waiting for XBMC for 360!) currently available?

Thanks in advance, sorry if this qn has already been covered.

Cheers.

ipollesion

• Archived User
Best Software For Jtag 360?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 11:00:00 PM »

QUOTE(gamesquest1 @ Apr 16 2010, 06:26 PM) View Post

so you are going to perform the jtag hack and yet you have no idea whats available,
Basically not a lot at the moment the main plus is running games from external hdd
basic xbox1 hombrew support, no real Media Players except the one built into the 360
If you are expecting homebrew like in the xbox1 days you will be bitterly dissapointed but hopefully things will progress in this department and we will get some good emulators and hombrew but for now its very limited check out the funny lil videos on you tube for "MY JTAGGED XBOX" and btw they are all the same ALL the videos coz there actually isnt any customizable software available atm so everyone shows off with exactly the the same stuff acting like they are diffrent from everyone else with the same setup

Not everything falls into this 'same setup' sterotype my friend.

I know I don't.

Anyways, XBR (Xreboot) seems to be your best bet to custom dashboard. Using a Xbox1 Emulator on the 360 that's jtagged you could possible run the media centers for xbox1 (I haven't tried yet, but will soon).

You can also use programs such as iso2god.

Be extremely careful and thoughtful when wiping/flashing your nand.

Use tools! xNandhealer GUI and badblock remapper/nand remapper.